• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Falling in holes that are unescapable

Legacy

Survivor
Reaction score
They are official traps...

Solution: 2 iron= shears --> vines = ladder!

Toraqi

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, some traps are unescapeable. In the second map, there is a trap which moves a stone block in front of the entrance =P

FletchMaster26

Tribute
Reaction score
Well, some traps are unescapeable. In the second map, there is a trap which moves a stone block in front of the entrance =P
There is a way for another tribute to let you out, though. You just push the bottom button on the fridge in the same house, and the stone retracts.

Chopper7775

Survivor
Reaction score
Why hasn't his happened to me yet?!​
It sounds like an adrenaline-pumping, mind-boggling, wisdom-building, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious experience!

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
They should atleast kill you. So lava or cactus at the bottom or some other clever trap.

Armadillomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
Um, yeah these aren't bugs.... I kinda like them anyways. As long as people don't wait in there until death match!

SirCraftMine

Experienced
Reaction score
Um, yeah these aren't bugs.... I kinda like them anyways. As long as people don't wait in there until death match!
Exactly, thats why I think you should die in one of those traps instead of having to manually type /suicide.

sovca

Tribute
Reaction score
Or when you fall into the 3x1 trap with lava at the bottom, cobweb ontop of that. You're stuck in the cobweb and slowly but inevitably getting sucked into the lava. :D
Ones like these are good, but ones where you don't get killed are bad, as most people refuse to kill themselves and would rather wait it out and hope they get into the deathmatch at the end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci