• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Falling in holes that are unescapable

Cazden

Spectator
Reaction score
I just got stuck in a hole and i cant get out! LOL i wish u guys willl fix all the holes that are unescapable!

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When that happens, you FAIL and have to do /suicide

Demanter

Career
Reaction score
They are put in on purpose as traps. Here's a few tips on escaping them.

You could glitch yourself out by breaking the block and quickly jumping onto it. But that's only in a 2 block deep hole.

Kill some Enderman and get their Ender-Pearls so you can teleport out! Not many people remember this.

If their is nothing you can do to escape. Do the other Tributes a favor and type /kill or /suicide. This will prevent a long game.

littlebiscuitz

Tribute
Reaction score
I really hate it when u fall in a hole or if you are doing rather well and fall in a hole with lava

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or when you fall into the 3x1 trap with lava at the bottom, cobweb ontop of that. You're stuck in the cobweb and slowly but inevitably getting sucked into the lava. :D

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Yea those are not bugs, they're meant to be traps. After all this is a survival game. :p And yea i got out of one using an ender pearl before. Lucky me i guess. xD

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Or you can make a shear and get some vines with you :D

Thonger1232

Spectator
Reaction score
i use candys idea alot ! recomend getting alot of it early to get out and too hard places

DoctorWho100

Tribute
Reaction score
I suggest to you, remember your holes, and use it to your advantage when running, jump over the hole, and when the guy falls in, snipe him with your bow! (Or give other people Coords and leave fast)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci