• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Facebook Depression

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Don't compare your behind-the-scenes to someone else's highlight reel. There have been, beyond a doubt, moments in your life where you've felt on top of the world. Just because you don't post them on the Internet for the rest of the world to see doesn't make them any less valuable.

Life is different for everyone and it only gets better as you get older. Don't believe anyone who says that your life is supposed to peak during high school - those people are missing out on the true treasures of the world.

Last edited:

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
I'd love to write some emotionally moving and inspiring post, but I really ain't feeling any ideas right now.

However, there is one thing that I had a random idea about:
What if people on MCSG/other MC communities all made new Facebook accounts that didn't have any of their personal information, and added each other on those? There would still be drama, people talking, posting on walls, etc., and if you had an issue with someone, you could just un-friend them and never come into contact with them again.
I know quite a few people who have added each other on Facebook, but I've never done it with more than two very close friends who asked me to, because I have personal information on it like my exact location, and names of people close to me. Having a Minecraft-only Facebook account (much like my MC-only twitter, YT, and other social-media) would be interesting.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Just delete Facebook and never go back.
Easier said than done.
Don't compare your behind-the-scenes to someone else's highlight reel. There have been, beyond a doubt, moments in your life where you've felt on top of the world. Just because you don't post them on the Internet for the rest of the world to see doesn't make them any less valuable.

Life is different for everyone and it only gets better as you get older. Don't believe anyone who says that your life is supposed to peak during high school - those people are missing out on the true treasures of the world.
:) thank you, this really is opening my eyes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci