• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
Um..... People in the game other than your and the other clan are just random players. Even though Rainbow, Konan and Koch were in the game and killed you, doesnt mean that they ruined your scrim, you guys might just have to get better!
Visaan, listen up. Eternity would scrape you. so please don't be telling us to get better, I don't want to flame, but your members ruin scrims.

Kewnan

Platinum
Reaction score
Both clans asked you nicely to leave and you were making comments like"you can't make me" or " I can stay here if I want".
I just want to say we didnt even do anything we were just playing the game. I would like you to know we didnt kill anyone

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Visaan they ruined the scrim. And don't say 'you might have to get better' honestly that's rude.
Well you also dont have to be rude and publicy bring this situation out on the MCSG Forums, Please dont bring anger towards us our even our players.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Both clans asked you nicely to leave and you were making comments like"you can't make me" or " I can stay here if I want".
They have every right to say that. You can't just tell someone to leave a game. If you care so much. you might wanna find a new server.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Visaan they ruined the scrim. And don't say 'you might have to get better' honestly that's rude.
BulletJC ily you and all, but can you please tell your members that stuff happens and its easy to let go. My clan members have every right to in the game, as randies, they didnt team with anyone accept there own clan members. I understand why your mad, but please dont stay rude stuff about our clan and come on OUR thread and say stuff to us. BulletJC I still love you babe!

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Probably why no one has respect for this clan.
Krook Stop making comments about our clan we can do that to your clan too. If some other immature comment is made on this thread, we won't be posting the nicest things in the world either.

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
They have every right to say that. You can't just tell someone to leave a game. If you care so much. you might wanna find a new server.
If your clan was mature they would of left because we were in that server first. If any member I'm a top clan were asked to leave because of a scrim they would leave with no problems.

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Just gonna leave now xD

But yeah don't interrupt scrims, if someone asks you to leave the game don't purposely stay just so you can get a couple kills or so just leave and find a new server, it's harder for clans especially when there are nondonors :p

Visaan love you too bb

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Alright, this discussion ends now, I understand both sides of the issue, and both sides have valid reasons, Krook, I apologize for them being in a scrim, and I hope we don't have any further issues, end discussion, back to a vacant thread where nobody posts, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci