• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
1.Ign bacoboy09
2.Wins 250
3.Ratio 1/7
4.Games played 1650+
5.Age 11
6.Skype name bacoboy09
7.Donor Platinum
8.Past clans Cakemakers, mysticfuze,banished,Immortality
9.Strengths( be detailed ) SWORD
10.Weaknesses ( be detailed ) FNS
10.Why do you want to join extinct? cuz i am clannless
Your application has been set to Pending. Need to discuss this with the owners.

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
1.Ign jmboy1213
2.Wins 93
4.Games played 1872
5.Age 12
6.Skype name You have it
7.Donor Nope
8.Past clans #InFusion
9.Strengths( be detailed ) Good with a sword
10.Weaknesses ( be detailed ) Flint and steal
10.Why do you want to join extinct? To have fun :)[/QUOT
You are at pending also jmboy

MrCrafty1v2

Survivor
Reaction score
Ruining scrims ruin your rep. It takes its toll. Konantytan and RainbowUnicornz, please stop.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
Ruining scrims ruin your rep. It takes its toll. Konantytan and RainbowUnicornz, please stop.
Um..... People in the game other than your and the other clan are just random players. Even though Rainbow, Konan and Koch were in the game and killed you, doesnt mean that they ruined your scrim, you guys might just have to get better!

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Um..... People in the game other than your and the other clan are just random players. Even though Rainbow, Konan and Koch were in the game and killed you, doesnt mean that they ruined your scrim, you guys might just have to get better!
Visaan they ruined the scrim. And don't say 'you might have to get better' honestly that's rude.

Kewnan

Platinum
Reaction score
Visaan they ruined the scrim. And don't say 'you might have to get better' honestly that's rude.
Bullet explain how we ruined it the only person who we killed in that game is each other. So how did we ruin it. If you think that is it ruining when you are in the same game as each other then you ruined my scrim/game about 10 time, another thing to add if you think that, that is ruining a scrim then you are ignorant!

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
Bullet explain how we ruined it the only person who we killed in that game is each other. So how did we ruin it. If you think that is it ruining when you are in the same game as each other then you ruined my scrim/game about 10 time, another thing to add if you think that, that is ruining a scrim then you are ignorant!
Both clans asked you nicely to leave and you were making comments like"you can't make me" or " I can stay here if I want".

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
Both clans asked you nicely to leave and you were making comments like"you can't make me" or " I can stay here if I want".
They don't have to leave if they don't want to if you didn't want them there pick a different lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci