• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Then I will post here. Firstable, yeah I can be inmature sometimes, I apologize for that. You are saying that I am not being loyal to the clan, I gotta remember I have left this clan like 3 times maybe more but I have only joined 1 other clan in the 4 moths I have been in the clan. By saying DreamDude is being more mature than I am right now is cause he doesnt have anythign to say and anyways he should have said sorry for no act like a Captain plus I know what is like to be a Captain, I have been a Captain in this clan long time ago, and I asked to step down cause I thought I wasnt doing alright and then a lot of people told me not to and I asked then how should I improve and Qyxr helped me out with that a lot. ( I remember that was when Mendoza stept down from the Staff in the clan). The last thing I wanted to say about this point. I think the inmature here is you because I want to take this to PM and I have actually sent you a skype friend request and you just said that you dont care when I am the one who wants to take to PM, but I am the inmature here, anyway. 2nd point: Yeah I am asking for a Dream's demotion, I know I am not part of this clan at least no of this Division, but I bet I ahve a lot of members on my side, well maybe not. He is not doing his job correctly. You have a clear example right now with this argument that we are having. He should be saying to stop the flam or to take it to PM, he just replied with Thats my boi Mint, or something like that. Do you really think he is doing things the way he has to do it? And then the one asking to stop the flame is Parwez that has his computer taken. To be honest I dont think you should be defending DreamDude, in my opinion if he is that mature I bet he can defend himslef, right?
K. I still don't care but k.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Then I will post here. Firstable, yeah I can be inmature sometimes, I apologize for that. You are saying that I am not being loyal to the clan, I gotta remember I have left this clan like 3 times maybe more but I have only joined 1 other clan in the 4 moths I have been in the clan. By saying DreamDude is being more mature than I am right now is cause he doesnt have anythign to say and anyways he should have said sorry for no act like a Captain plus I know what is like to be a Captain, I have been a Captain in this clan long time ago, and I asked to step down cause I thought I wasnt doing alright and then a lot of people told me not to and I asked then how should I improve and Qyxr helped me out with that a lot. ( I remember that was when Mendoza stept down from the Staff in the clan). The last thing I wanted to say about this point. I think the inmature here is you because I want to take this to PM and I have actually sent you a skype friend request and you just said that you dont care when I am the one who wants to take to PM, but I am the inmature here, anyway. 2nd point: Yeah I am asking for a Dream's demotion, I know I am not part of this clan at least no of this Division, but I bet I ahve a lot of members on my side, well maybe not. He is not doing his job correctly. You have a clear example right now with this argument that we are having. He should be saying to stop the flam or to take it to PM, he just replied with Thats my boi Mint, or something like that. Do you really think he is doing things the way he has to do it? And then the one asking to stop the flame is Parwez that has his computer taken. To be honest I dont think you should be defending DreamDude, in my opinion if he is that mature I bet he can defend himslef, right?
Dude Can you just leave man. Go to your own clan. You left this clan 5 times and u saying u are soo loyal. Demotion? Go Too your own little corner. I did wayy more than you in this clan. I stayed with this clan when it was going thro its bad time. You shouldnt be talking and you were in the blacklist. You had too beg parwez too comeback too this clan. Noone cares if u leave, you arn't even in this clan soo dont talk about my demotion. Freaking pisses me off nerds like you.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude Can you just leave man. Go to your own clan. You left this clan 5 times and u saying u are soo loyal. Demotion? Go Too your own little corner. I did wayy more than you in this clan. I stayed with this clan when it was going thro its bad time. You shouldnt be talking and you were in the blacklist. You had too beg parwez too comeback too this clan. Noone cares if u leave, you arn't even in this clan soo dont talk about my demotion. Freaking pisses me off nerds like you.
Much grammar, such wow.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay but next time put a ] at the end of QUOTE.
Please stop now, you've been told plenty of times to be nice or get away, if you are going to do neither then I will get a Mod to make you stop. You know that you cause flame so can you just not reply on this thread any more unless you are going to put useful information on it? Thank you.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Please stop now, you've been told plenty of times to be nice or get away, if you are going to do neither then I will get a Mod to make you stop. You know that you cause flame so can you just not reply on this thread any more unless you are going to put useful information on it? Thank you.
I'm sorry dude. I honestly thought that was useful information. I didn't mean to be rude. Anyways, I would say sorry, but dream would just tell me to shut up.
Anyways, bye.

ZedoxHD

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:ZedoxHD
Wins: I got new stats so I have a 6/9 I used to have a 300/900
MCSG Games Played: 9 on these new stats but I used to have played 900
Previous Clans: Sector 6, Prometheus
Maps good at?: All maps but one.
Maps bad at?: Fortress pyke.
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint And Steel
PvP Weaknesses: None except I could be better at fishing rod.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am very good at pvp and I think I would be a great addition to the team.
Skype Username:Swaggamerdude
Availability [1-10] 8 I can be there most of the time except on special times and sports.
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N] Yes

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:ZedoxHD
Wins: I got new stats so I have a 6/9 I used to have a 300/900
MCSG Games Played: 9 on these new stats but I used to have played 900
Previous Clans: Sector 6, Prometheus
Maps good at?: All maps but one.
Maps bad at?: Fortress pyke.
PvP Strengths: Sword, Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint And Steel
PvP Weaknesses: None except I could be better at fishing rod.
Why should we accept you?: Because I am very good at pvp and I think I would be a great addition to the team.
Skype Username:Swaggamerdude
Availability [1-10] 8 I can be there most of the time except on special times and sports.
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N] Yes
Accepted for pending, please stay active on TeamSpeak for a better chance at becoming a trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci