• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Tell Mint to add me on Skype and I will take it to PM. If he doesnt add me I guess I will post here. And Parwez, honestly you havent done anything for the EU division.
Can you stop man.

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
No. I don't care.
Then I will post here. Firstable, yeah I can be inmature sometimes, I apologize for that. You are saying that I am not being loyal to the clan, I gotta remember I have left this clan like 3 times maybe more but I have only joined 1 other clan in the 4 moths I have been in the clan. By saying DreamDude is being more mature than I am right now is cause he doesnt have anythign to say and anyways he should have said sorry for no act like a Captain plus I know what is like to be a Captain, I have been a Captain in this clan long time ago, and I asked to step down cause I thought I wasnt doing alright and then a lot of people told me not to and I asked then how should I improve and Qyxr helped me out with that a lot. ( I remember that was when Mendoza stept down from the Staff in the clan). The last thing I wanted to say about this point. I think the inmature here is you because I want to take this to PM and I have actually sent you a skype friend request and you just said that you dont care when I am the one who wants to take to PM, but I am the inmature here, anyway. 2nd point: Yeah I am asking for a Dream's demotion, I know I am not part of this clan at least no of this Division, but I bet I ahve a lot of members on my side, well maybe not. He is not doing his job correctly. You have a clear example right now with this argument that we are having. He should be saying to stop the flam or to take it to PM, he just replied with Thats my boi Mint, or something like that. Do you really think he is doing things the way he has to do it? And then the one asking to stop the flame is Parwez that has his computer taken. To be honest I dont think you should be defending DreamDude, in my opinion if he is that mature I bet he can defend himslef, right?

Zable

Diamond
Reaction score
Sorry for triple posting but I havent had a really nice day, and also Parwez I am not gonna be leading the EU division. I wanna make a clan myself and not depend on somebody that doesnt worry about the stuff I need. Thanks for everything bye Exodus I hope I can still talk to some of you. <3

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for double post, just tell him to add me on skype and I wont be posting anything on the forums.
There is a personal message option on the forums for a REASON. Now Parwez has already told you not to continue this flame or argument or whatever this is on the forums. I don't care if Mint ignores you on Skype and/or the forums; you don't need to msg mint anyway of all you're trying to do is get dream demoted. Pm higher staff than yourself if you really want there to be a change. I so not know the complete story so I will not continue this further, and I do not want anyone to reply to this msg regarding this argument. If you really have something to say regarding this, please feel free to PM me on the forums.

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
There is a personal message option on the forums for a REASON. Now Parwez has already told you not to continue this flame or argument or whatever this is on the forums. I don't care if Mint ignores you on Skype and/or the forums; you don't need to msg mint anyway of all you're trying to do is get dream demoted. Pm higher staff than yourself if you really want there to be a change. I so not know the complete story so I will not continue this further, and I do not want anyone to reply to this msg regarding this argument. If you really have something to say regarding this, please feel free to PM me on the forums.
Sorry for triple posting but I havent had a really nice day, and also Parwez I am not gonna be leading the EU division. I wanna make a clan myself and not depend on somebody that doesnt worry about the stuff I need. Thanks for everything bye Exodus I hope I can still talk to some of you. <3
Woops. Awkward :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci