• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Scotty. That's unnecessary, and as you can see we aren't changing the name or disbanding. I honestly don't know what you've gained from this post but I'm sure it wasn't a whole lot. If you post something related to this again, I'll get someone you'll have to listen to. Have a great day.
you just educated me with that post, the name fits xD

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Can we please keep the thread on topic and not hate on someone for what ever reason you have? If you want to argue some more go to a PM which can be made easily instead of causing flame and arguing on our thread, thank you.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
Can we please keep the thread on topic and not hate on someone for what ever reason you have? If you want to argue some more go to a PM which can be made easily instead of causing flame and arguing on our thread, thank you.
Baka

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
Uhh hi guys it Frezzy and I got a new graphics card and my power cord was all like "OH HELL NAW" and so my power cord does not have the power level over 9000 so I can't play until I get a better one so yeah I cri everytim my bad Qyxr just came back and parwez left but don't you worry I will still be on the skype chat so yeah I will be back ASAP

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Pineapple.

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
Scotty. That's unnecessary, and as you can see we aren't changing the name or disbanding. I honestly don't know what you've gained from this post but I'm sure it wasn't a whole lot. If you post something related to this again, I'll getto listen to. Have a great day.
damnnnnnnn

Reaction score
Parwez there's no need for this... If you know what happened to me I don't think you find it funny at all, I would apprecate it if you couldn't be rude to someone who cuts themself, it's a serious matter and I don't think you have the right to make fun of it, whether he is rude to you or not. If you had first hand experience of what it feels like you wouldn't take it as a joke. I don't care if I get hate for this but I just don't like your attitude towards this matter, whether what he says is true or not.
Baccca, I could give 2 fks tbh. I don't want this 8 year old fatass pissin on the thread. He's 2 faced, he's a fggt. This kid also faked his fathers death. Like wtf???? Yo, I'm sorry, im not taking sh*t from this crack head.

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
Baccca, I could give 2 fks tbh. I don't want this 8 year old fatass pissin on the thread. He's 2 faced, he's a fggt. This kid also faked his fathers death. Like wtf???? Yo, I'm sorry, im not taking sh*t from this crack head.
Holy crap dude, stop raging. Also, I wouldn't be talking about faking when you faked atleast 2 car accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci