• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty_Rockz

Diamond
Reaction score
Dont worry, he cuts himself... its self explanatory
Mad cuz bad? ;-; mommy dun did tooked did my wap tawp ;-; i cwy ery time. tbh it's the 4th time you've said you're quitting clans, which one did you lost to this time? to make you "change your name" or disband ur bk

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
you are probably the worlds biggest fabulous person, I didn't know SlainBot too well, but he was a good guy and a good leader, and you think you're soooo cool walking into a sorrow situation and make jokes, kid no one thinks you're funny, you're a fabulous person, I know to you're stupid ass mind, funny and fabulous person sound the same, but in reality, they don't. so pack your sh!t and leave...
I hate Kipzy and I liked his post. This shows just how much more I hate scotty

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Mad cuz bad? ;-; mommy dun did tooked did my wap tawp ;-; i cwy ery time. tbh it's the 4th time you've said you're quitting clans, which one did you lost to this time? to make you "change your name" or disband ur bk
f off fgt.
take ur hacks somewhere else kid.

Reaction score
Mad cuz bad? ;-; mommy dun did too.d did my wap tawp ;-; i cwy ery time. tbh it's the 4th time you've said you're quitting clans, which one did you lost to this time? to make you "change your name" or disband ur bk
How many times did your emo ass cut before posting that cancer causing post? Also, your calling me a bk?? Have you see your ratio kid?

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
How many times did your emo ass cut before posting that cancer causing post? Also, your calling me a bk?? Have you see your ratio kid?
Parwez there's no need for this... If you know what happened to me I don't think you find it funny at all, I would appreciate it if you couldn't be rude to someone who cuts themself, it's a serious matter and I don't think you have the right to make fun of it, whether he is rude to you or not. If you had first hand experience of what it feels like you wouldn't take it as a joke. I don't care if I get hate for this but I just don't like your attitude towards this matter, whether what he says is true or not.

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
F off Scotty we know you have its problems but you don't have to blame it on us all you are doing is just pissing us off http if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all

ashishkin1

Tribute
Reaction score
F off Scotty we know you have its problems but you don't have to blame it on us all you are doing is just pissing us off http if you don't have anything good to say don't say anything at all
Omg I hate my phone

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
Scotty. That's unnecessary, and as you can see we aren't changing the name or disbanding. I honestly don't know what you've gained from this post but I'm sure it wasn't a whole lot. If you post something related to this again, I'll get someone you'll have to listen to. Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci