• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events EU Operation CleanSweep - Winter 2016 - Week 4 Results & Provisional Results!

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Good job! Great to see the community helping out a lot!

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Glad to have participated :) Too bad my name was not in the list of people who participated even though I did :/

ItsDanYT

Tribute
Reaction score
oh my gawsh! haha!
It's very nice to see MCSG Cleaning up the hackers! its great your caring about your players, whats a server with out staff? good staff anyway!
that means i can call MCSG a server, because of the staff! :D

This is VERY much requested, But can you fix the maps? like the demons breeze Sword, and Vallyside Stone sword? not a huge problem at all! But it would be amazing to see that back!

Glad to have participated :) Too bad my name was not in the list of people who participated even though I did :/

WOAH! thats a lot of kills haha, and points! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm really proud to see that this event has come so far since it was created by Col_StaR way back in the day. I actually remember the day it was first announced in the staff meeting, and looking back: you guys have definitely done us retro Sr. Staff members proud with the way you have taken this event and ran with it. I'll be there today to help out! #BlastFromThePast

ItsDanYT

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really proud to see that this event has come so far since it was created by Col_StaR way back in the day. I actually remember the day it was first announced in the staff meeting, and looking back: you guys have definitely done us retro Sr. Staff members proud with the way you have taken this event and ran with it. I'll be there today to help out! #BlastFromThePast
:)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
The people who got tagged were people who got bans, later on the thread everyone who participated got thanked:
All other community and staff participants - For trying, even without assisting in actual bans.
Anyone else who assists with the operation! - It is much appreciated.

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
What an amazing turnout! Glad I was slaying while VIP lolol. Good luck to all community members, and keep showing your support at the upcoming OCS!

GameOTron640

Tribute
Reaction score
Random Question - Many people have been randomly hackusating me, some of them even used /report and reported me, but all I did was that I got a 4 hit combo on them... I have this problem where I get mad/scared when someone accuses me of hacks,I use toggle sprint (its allowed so ye), so getting a 4-6 hit combo is not a big deal for me anymore, does that rlly mean I might get banned for just getting insane combos?? (this is probably the stupidest question in all of mankind)

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Random Question - Many people have been randomly hackusating me, some of them even used /report and reported me, but all I did was that I got a 4 hit combo on them... I have this problem where I get mad/scared when someone accuses me of hacks,I use toggle sprint (its allowed so ye), so getting a 4-6 hit combo is not a big deal for me anymore, does that rlly mean I might get banned for just getting insane combos?? (this is probably the stupidest question in all of mankind)
If you don't hack - don't worry
If you hack - be ready for the consequences ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci