• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Leaderboards

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
we challenged you already lol, you cant challenge anyone else then unless you accept our challenge
No because you cannot challenge someone when they are in a clanwar , otherwise i may aswell challenge the person two places above me. So we were already above icarus as we were waiting for the dq therefore we fight the clan above us you fight icarus.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
we dqed icarus for not playing against us in a week the leadeboards didnt update so you cant challenge us :) gl against icarus
Yes, they could still challenge you just because the OP wasn't updated

mylilfony10

Survivor
Reaction score
Yes, they could still challenge you just because the OP wasn't updated
Eskild they can't i spoke to jack about this , we should be above icarus. Therefore valiance need to play icarus first. Whilst we play eclipse. Plus if we were to play them we could drop 2 places which is not fair.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Eskild they can't i spoke to jack about this , we should be above icarus. Therefore valiance need to play icarus first. Whilst we play eclipse. Plus if we were to play them we could drop 2 places which is not fair.
Fair enough, that explains a lot

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE UPADETE THE THREAD SO ITS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE TO DO SOMETHING IN THIS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci