• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[EU]CarpeDiem

DNDakaAll3x

Platinum
Reaction score
first clan war with phoenix EU was 4-4, you have said to reset the score and start from 0-0 .. ok
I started 0-0 and I beat your clan with 5-2
Pheonis began to cry and put 5-0 to rooster for "target"
You started should cry and you put 5-0 for "target" which is totally false
Now when he saw the target will clearly have given dq good reason.
Do not post here, CarpeDiem clearly won!
Put all losses with CarpeDiem and do not cry like children.
Sorry if my english is bad.. but i'm not from England.

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
first clan war with phoenix EU was 4-4, you have said to reset the score and start from 0-0 .. ok
I started 0-0 lol.... they started to win with 5-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! do you understand?

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
We started to play this clan too, we were targetted off spawn then joethepro15 was targetted all game by one full iron guy who went seen one of their members, only used fishing rod against each other then the iron guy was back targetting joe. We won that round.

Second round, surprise. There was an extra full iron guy, who "tries to team with them" so he never attacks them. Yet when he sees me and joe, all 3 start chasing us. (was 2v2) and then I eventually died the full iron guy targetted joe all game..again.

The funny thing was, both of these games the random full iron guy said: "omg, joethepro15, rank 7, im gnna target him". Which is no coincidence two games in a row since he's said he's never seen anyone say anything like that before.

Mykul_

Diamond
Reaction score
Firstly, for a hacker clan, you really do complain a lot. Secondly, no, CarpeDiem did not "Clearly win" ... They lost, the rounds were all played out and they didn't complain about anything until they realised that they were going to lose and therefore decided upon being dicks and saying that they won for some bs reason. For the record, Phoenix have 0 ties to Tomahawk and as he has said himself, the clan and him aren't friends. Thirdly, why do you need to make up stories to try and get people on your side? All you're doing is making yourselves look more stupid.

At the end of the day, you guys lost fair and square and just don't have the balls to admit that there are actually better clans than you. You have only fought two decent clans and they beat you, suck it up and put up the losses.

Also, can everyone quit being so stereotypical about Romanians, not all of them are as bad as this...

xpLoD_FTW

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok, well, in frist Clan War, CarpeDiem has won with 5-2, and Phoenix has desqualifcate CarpeDiem reason : Targeters and post on forum 5-0.
When Phoenix post the lose, 2-5 for CarpeDiem, then CarpeDiem will post the lose, until then, score was 5-4 for CarpeDiem Reson : Targeter ( Tomahawk).

GuyK

District 13
Reaction score
Ok, well, in frist Clan War, CarpeDiem has won with 5-2, and Phoenix has desqualifcate CarpeDiem reason : Targeters and post on forum 5-0.
When Phoenix post the lose, 2-5 for CarpeDiem, then CarpeDiem will post the lose, until then, score was 5-4 for CarpeDiem Reson : Targeter ( Tomahawk).
You never won against us.
And you never won 5-4.. we won 5-4 . You are just whining that you lost , and you only complained after you understood that you lost the last battle. You're pathatic , miserable kids that dont know how to act maturely and you swear like 10 years old. Telling people to die and calling one of our players the "N" word + make excuses because we are better makes you even more stupid . I hope not all mcsg kids from Romania aren't as stupid and rude as you are. Shame on you. go slap your parents for not teaching you how to respect people.
Im sure you didnt even win 50% of the games you fought . 5-4 to PhoenixEU! ^.^

You make me sick .

Last edited:

DNDakaAll3x

Platinum
Reaction score
Why have 5-0 for you against CarpeDiem ? (on rooster)
why? .. answer: you're pissed and you put 5-0 "dq" for "target" when we've actually beaten 5-2
and the 2nd you got DQ for target CW finally 5-4 for CarpeDiem

PUT all losses with CarpeDiem !
and don't post more in CarpeDiem topic

Isak

Platinum
Reaction score
Why have 5-0 for you against CarpeDiem ? (on rooster)
why? .. answer: you're pissed and you put 5-0 "dq" for "target" when we've actually beaten 5-2
and the 2nd you got DQ for target CW finally 5-4 for CarpeDiem

PUT all losses with CarpeDiem !
and don't post more in CarpeDiem topic
Lol nice joke.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci