• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm irrelevant on my own thread?

can
u
leave
I can and I will because this is between Native and I so you were irrelevant to the argument.
fkn hisoka lol he creeps me out my favorite character is killua or netero
And yeah he's creepy, but he's my favorite character. I haven't been into anime in a while. :p

Flows

Spectator
Reaction score
I can and I will because this is between Native and I so you were irrelevant to the argument.

And yeah he's creepy, but he's my favorite character. I haven't been into anime in a while. :p
You new or just coming back?

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score

I don't care you're being annoying on my thread and I quoted your post saying, "bye" not your post when you 'argued' w/ liam.

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care you're being annoying on my thread and I quoted your post saying, "bye" not your post when you 'argued' w/ liam.
I only said bye because I thought you guys disbanded. If you're not, then good for you guys. I thought this was over? PM me now if you'd like to continue?
You new or just coming back?
I'm annoying Harbor so like, pm me. K thx.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Seal play csgo with me I need to learn the ways
youtube can teach you better buddy
I only said bye because I thought you guys disbanded. If you're not, then good for you guys. I thought this was over? PM me now if you'd like to continue?

I'm annoying Harbor so like, pm me. K thx.
No need for PM, ty for finally leaving :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci