• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Later guys. I told Seal one of the reasons I'm leaving, not really the main reason though and I probably won't tell. It's a really serious topic that I don't trust anyone with. As long this reason exists I won't be coming back to this clan, sorry. Since I probably won't be talking to anyone of you ever again, I'll try and say goodbye.
Pce friend

Marchello_

Survivor
Reaction score
Later guys. I told Seal one of the reasons I'm leaving, not really the main reason though and I probably won't tell. It's a really serious topic that I don't trust anyone with. As long this reason exists I won't be coming back to this clan, sorry. Since I probably won't be talking to anyone of you ever again, I'll try and say goodbye.
Whatever it is GL. Cya man

NextGen_PvP

Tribute
Reaction score
In Game Name: NextGen_PvP
Skype Name (PM if you want to keep it private): saarthak_sethi
Wins: 45
Games Played: 209, decently experienced player with knowledge of chest routes, choke points, and callouts.
Past Clans: Vyrex & Savory

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
My parents took my computer and returned it to my dads work place. So I have no computer to play anything anymore. So I will be quitting I guess unless I can get a computer which is unlikely. Thanks to everyone in here that made my experience special. I'll talk to you guys over Skype if you want. But for now, reality calls and my internet career is over

Last edited:

aDAMZO

Survivor
Reaction score
Eternity was my favourite clan. Sucks that it has to end. I love all of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members