• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You can tell by your guy's reaction to a win, that you were obviously very surprised that you managed to pull a win against us and that you didn't expect it. But it's over now so I'm going to kindly ask for all the spam to end right here or I will call someone to moderate the thread.
You made this win such a big deal. Honestly idc because it's alright. What comes around goes around.
The reason we reacted like this to the win is because you guys talked so much crap... You guys always said things like "battle us and we will smack u" and "we 2v6 choke pointed you in a scrim, we r so much better than u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
The reason we reacted like this to the win is because you guys talked so much crap... You guys always said things like "battle us and we will smack u" and "we 2v6 choke pointed you in a scrim, we r so much better than u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Also whenever I was in TS Native told me to atleast get a round on them, nuff said.

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock! Lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci