• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucidictive

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm actually not mad. I'm sorry that I ban people who are saying they are going to take down my ts :c And lol if you look at the past few pages, we're definitely trash talking. Now leave.
If you have evidence of me attempting, or even saying that I was going to take down your ts, go ahead and post it here. Frog had a laugh on your ts, and it didn't go down, so you ban our whole clan. gg!

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
The reason it was made a big deal is because of all the trash talk we get from you guys.
So your way of making yourselves feel big is too trash us more? It's like that saying. "An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind"

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
If you have evidence of me attempting, or even saying that I was going to take down your ts, go ahead and post it here. Frog had a laugh on your ts, and it didn't go down, so you ban our whole clan. gg!
Skipping (riggs)... and flipzyy

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
JUST SHUT UP Drop the conversation this is getting really annoying and really not needed.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
So your way of making yourselves feel big is too trash us more? It's like that saying. "An eye for an eye just makes the whole world blind"
I never said that we should trash talk more. The only person I see trash talking right now is lucid, and he is defending himself.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
You keep changing who you think this riggs guy is. Go talk to soul about it.
It's alright. Clans like Ohana disband rather quickly. I'd rather not be the person that fights for DQs rather than taking a loss. We're handling it better than you guys would've

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
I never said that we should trash talk more. The only person I see trash talking right now is lucid, and he is defending himself.
Yes, because making videos isn't trash talking it's more like defending right? It's alright I'll talk to parwez to get that video ready.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
The op chokepoint, when they died in dm...
Not that one. The one when they actually won. I believed you raged off after. The one you were referring to is just one of the many other times we clutched against you guys (unsuccessfully)

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dude, this time I have to step in, Native you guys lost fairly, using banned players too, Ohana is a good team, take the lost and MOVE ON Eternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci