• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eon | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To avoid people younger than me, and less mature than me, such as you :) I will now leave the thread. This post was pointless and immature. More immature than my post. Goodbye KabaniaBum.
Then this nitwit says;
Does your mum help you fix the mistakes in your writing? Sure looks like it :)
Yeah, 'leaving the thread'. Another thing your parents taught taught you?
Georgia, at the moment is acting really kind to Eon, even if they decline him. What the hell is wrong with you? Kingyy, I'm pretty God damn serious now, you call me a twelvie, and I may or may not be. But really- we all know who is.

GeorgioTheMan

Experienced
Reaction score
Then this nitwit says;

Georgia, at the moment is acting really kind to Eon, even if they decline him. What the hell is wrong with you? Kingyy, I'm pretty God damn serious now, you call me a twelvie, and I may or may not be. But really- we all know who is.
Thanks buddy I'm trying to be nice for reasons so they can se how mature i'am

TheNooobieGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Then this nitwit says;

Thank you Hyperion for that, but i think its best if we all just leave it, if kingson wants to continue acting immature on our thread, he can go ahead, as no one takes him seriously.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Then this nitwit says;

If he continues contact a moderator to deal with the problem, it may or may not work depending on how bad they want to get forum banned.

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Then this nitwit says;

Bang bang, shots fired.

TheNooobieGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Name | Daniel
Nick name | Epic_N1nja
Age | 14
Wins / Games played | 739/6676
IGN | Epic_N1nja
Donor | Platinum
Past clans ( Most Notable ) | #Unique (Was second best in AU, played the first AU clan battle) #Influx
Why do you want to be in this clan? | Because you are um um aha um um arrrrr because your friend, darkfusion recommended me to you, and the people in this clan seem nice
Skype name | daniel605020
Strengths | rod, bow, fns, water battles, boat battles, parkour
Weaknesses | being on fire.
Name |Jack
Nick name |2Ezzy_
Age |14
Wins / Games played |69\502
IGN | 2Ezzy_
Donor Diamond
Past clans ( Most Notable ) | #Impurity
Why do you want to be in this clan? | because my mate DarkFusionPVP said that its good and i like to players.
Skype name |jackomiles
Strengths |good with a sword,rod,fns
Weaknesses |going on fire
You both have been put on TRAIL, please add xxidontknowyouxx on Skype and we will discuss further :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci