• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eon | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but its not your decision if someone either gets accepted or declined from OUR clan. If you wish to give starstrong a change, why don't u invite him to your clan :)
Oops, I read the message wrong XD. I thought you were telling hyper off for saying Starstrong shouldn't be accepted XD. Sorry m8
Yep so true
Can you not join into someone's conversation?

Obliterate

Experienced
Reaction score
Name |georgio
Nick name |george
Age |12
Wins / Games played |309/4879
IGN | georgio789 coolguy_xd and tye
Donor none
Past clans ( Most Notable ) | #Exqusite and #Resilient
Why do you want to be in this clan? | because i want to be with thermla and the noobie and i want to learn form the clan
Skype name | georgio.giokaris1
Strengths | rod ping bow fns and taking out 2 teams
Weaknesses water fights with no secs
This my 2nd time applying for this clan I'm really eager to get in this clan so can u trail me please if I get declined I will leave the thread

You've won 1 game in your past 50.

holy crap that is bad

TheNooobieGamer

Tribute
Reaction score
Give it a few more days till it disbands ;)
Please, if your going to try to hurt us with your pity insults then your wasting your time m8 ;P
4 Clans, 5 months? Meh.. Your name is "ThePie". Out of anyone, you shouldnt be saying anything ;)
If your going to start drama can you please not do it on our fourm thread :) Its not necessary to post it here.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Please, if your going to try to hurt us with your pity insults then your wasting your time m8 ;P

If your going to start drama can you please not do it on our fourm thread :) Its not necessary to post it here.
You make me laugh :) try comedy sometime.

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
ouch, like saying this will disband in a few days is going to hurt someone that people have said so many times is going to hurt. Such originality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci