• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN: KingDerpTheIII
2. Skype name: KDGaming.
3. Nickname/Name: Sydney / KingDerpityDerpDerpDaDerp
4. Age: 12
5. Where are you from: USA
6. Do you have donator: No
7. How many wins: 3 / 130 on Hive
8. How many games played : 100

9. PvP Strengths:
Flint and Steel: I can use flint and steel to my advantage in me vs. team situations. This will help me because the fire will get down their health and make them back off. An example of this situation would be when I'm running away from a team and I am decently under stacked. I then proceed to quickly and unexpectedly place a Flint and Steel, and it will get them lower which will give me the upper hand because the fire will make them low.

Bow: I can use my bow with sharp accuracy most of the time in intense fights. Having a bow in an intense fight helps because it will help you get them low for the melee kill. An example of this situation would be when I am running from a very good player and I have a good amount of arrows. I will them turn around and get them lock downed with my bow, which means that the shots will coordinate with the way he runs. This will get him low, which will make it quite easy for a melee kill.

10. PvP Weaknesses:
Water fights; I am not good at water fights because it is hard to get hits while opponents are under me because they get way better hits than me due to their position. It is also bad when I am in a water fight with a team because they will often boost to get to me and kill me quite easily. An example of this is when I'm on Breeze Island and I'm running from a team. They booth their teammate to me, which makes them get good hits. They then get under me and get a lot of hits, then usually resulting in me dead.
11. What type of player would you say you are: I'd say I am a defensive player because I usually play in a defensive matter during fights, even when I am not low. This helps because I can use flint and steel and bow to a defensive matter in very intense fights.
12. What clans have you been in previously: None :c
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes, ofc.
15. How much do you play?: I didn't really play MCSG before, but since I kind of switched to MCSG for now I will be playing every day or if not, every other day.
16. Why do you want to join Emperors: I would like to join the Emperors because this looks like a very good clan with skilled PvPers that can help me become a better player. I also have a lot of friends in here that I play with quite often, which makes us have good teamwork. I would also like to join to play in Inter Clan Battles and Clan Battles which will be enjoyable to participate in. It would also be fun to be in an MCSG clan for a change.

Thanks for reading <3
Your application is pending.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
ImNissen has been accepted as Member. Applyed over skype.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : Shaunypie | Exilius_

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ExiliusMC

3. Nickname/Name : Nathan, Shauny, Shunype

4. Age : 11, but I'll be 12 in under 2 weeks.

5. Where are you from : England :3

6. Do you have donator : I do on Shaunypie, but I will soon get it transferred to Exilius.

7. How many wins: Shaunypie: 1075 | Exilius_ : 50

8. How many games played : Shaunypie: 3915 | Exilius_: 96

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I am a sneaky FNS user, and I can also use the rod to my advantage in tough situations. I am quite good at long bow shots, but am terrible generally. My sword is insane, but it's just climate and terrain that are my weaknesses.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Not using the terrain around me to my advantage, water fights, ice fights and close compact areas.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Aggressive, whereas I can use my defensive side to my advantage.

12. What clans have you been in previously : #PenguinSquad | #TheSlayerz | #InfernoElite | #EndGamers | #Emperors | #Venom

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Jajajjajaj

15. How much do you play? I play a majority of the time I am at home c:

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because yoloooooo

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : Shaunypie | Exilius_

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ExiliusMC

3. Nickname/Name : Nathan, Shauny, Shunype

4. Age : 11, but I'll be 12 in under 2 weeks.

5. Where are you from : England :3

6. Do you have donator : I do on Shaunypie, but I will soon get it transferred to Exilius.

7. How many wins: Shaunypie: 1075 | Exilius_ : 50

8. How many games played : Shaunypie: 3915 | Exilius_: 96

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I am a sneaky FNS user, and I can also use the rod to my advantage in tough situations. I am quite good at long bow shots, but am terrible generally. My sword is insane, but it's just climate and terrain that are my weaknesses.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Not using the terrain around me to my advantage, water fights, ice fights and close compact areas.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Aggressive, whereas I can use my defensive side to my advantage.

12. What clans have you been in previously : #PenguinSquad | #TheSlayerz | #InfernoElite | #EndGamers | #Emperors | #Venom

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Jajajjajaj

15. How much do you play? I play a majority of the time I am at home c:

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because yoloooooo
You have been accepted as Elite.

Honeypoo10

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : honeypoo10 // Wrechxorz

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : honeypoo10

3. Nickname/Name : Luke

4. Age : 13

5. Where are you from : Wales

6. Do you have donator : No.

7. How many wins: 535 // 77

8. How many games played : 2235 // 172

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I can use the fishing rod to my advantage against teams. I can usually tell what a person is going to do. I try to think ahead.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I am not exactly accurate with my bow but I am trying to get better. My biggest weakness is probably how dumb I am, for example if I am getting chased by a team then there is a chance of me turning around and taking a risk of killing them. Also I waste my flint and steel on bad players instead of good players which isn't that big of a weakness. :/

11. What type of player would you say you are : I am a offensive player that tries to be defensive but it just doesn't really work out well for me. I am also friendly. I am also pretty focused on my youtube channel on getting videos out daily so that could effect whether I am good or bad on a certain day.

12. What clans have you been in previously : Rebels EU, Penguin Squad, Venom, Revolutionize and basically all of the ones Shaunypie has been in.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Lots of them, lots of times.
15. How much do you play? Everyday. My goal is to get 10 wins a day so in other words you will see me on MCSG a lot c:

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join because it seems like a friendly clan and there is so many people I love here <3

Flump

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN : mrflump123

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Flumpyyyy

3. Nickname/Name : Flump or Jacob

4. Age : 13

5. Where are you from : Wales

6. Do you have donator : No.

7. How many wins: 182

8. How many games played : 1630

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Sword, I am good with my sword because I have really good ping so that helps me land a lot more hits than other people can on me. I am good at chasing people because I can predict where they run so that will help me become aware of how to cut them off.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I am bad at using FnS because I can not estimate where they are going to run. I am really bad when I wake up because I feel half asleep.

11. What type of player would you say you are :I am an offensive player, when I go in for a kill I won't back down, because of my ping but if it is a important game like a clan war I would try to play defensive.

12. What clans have you been in previously : Cynix and many other elite clans which I can not remember.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Shaunypie <3
15. How much do you play? Almost everyday

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because it seems like a fun, friendly clan. Also <3 Shaunypie

Pumps

Diamond
Reaction score
Dude chill. You obviously just want easy wins go fight rebels or another clan witch has been up longer than one day.
you have been up longer than one day, you were up for ages then you disbanded and now ur back. We have asked rebels for a fight. They either make excuses not to or they just say 'no'

ImNissen

Diamond
Reaction score
you have been up longer than one day, you were up for ages then you disbanded and now ur back. We have asked rebels for a fight. They either make excuses not to or they just say 'no'
Sorry we have been up for like 3 days now? idk anyways you could wait. We wernt up for ages btw. some problems witch is kinda fixed now caused us to close after 2 weeks. Just stop posting on uor theread. You can say that to the rest of your cocky clan aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci