• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simeon

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN : _simeon

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ya

3. Nickname/Name : i think

4. Age : i tld u i tink !! !

5. Where are you from : jamaicaaac

6. Do you have donator : i dnt

7. How many wins: 23

8. How many games played :23

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) :23 2

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) :23

11. What type of player would you say you are :23

12. What clans have you been in previously :23

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :23
15. How much do you play?23
16. Why do you want to join Emperors :23

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : _simeon

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : ya

3. Nickname/Name : i think

4. Age : i tld u i tink !! !

5. Where are you from : jamaicaaac

6. Do you have donator : i dnt

7. How many wins: 23

8. How many games played :23

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) :23 2

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) :23

11. What type of player would you say you are :23

12. What clans have you been in previously :23

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before :23
15. How much do you play?23
16. Why do you want to join Emperors :23
You have been DECLINED as Member!

CatBurrito

Survivor
Reaction score
1. IGN : Imperial_Wombat

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : imperialwombat123

3. Nickname/Name : Tom <3

4. Age : 15, 16 in four days

5. Where are you from : England <3

6. Do you have donator : Nope ;c, but I plan to get it soon.

7. How many wins: 223

8. How many games played : 1108

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Flint 'n' Steel, Bow, Sword (Melee), Blockhitting.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : WaterFights, Tricky Parkour.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Tactician, I never run in to a fight recklessly. I'll look at my best options and use all the items I have effectively and wisely.

12. What clans have you been in previously :

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : #Allegiance, #Mystic, #Venom <333

15. How much do you play?: Too much :/

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because I feel this clan is perfect for me, it has strong players who I feel I can get to know and work well with in clan wars.

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
1. IGN : mrmouldymango

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : I'll message it to you providing I'm accepted.

3. Nickname/Name : Mango/Jack.

4. Age : 14.

5. Where are you from : Birmingham.

6. Do you have donator : No, I'm sorry to say. No offence to any donator but I don't want to spend any further money on minecraft. :)

7. How many wins: I have two accounts, so I'll total up my wins and games played. This makes 179 (168+11).

8. How many games played : Again, adding both together, I have 942 (914+28). A lot of people may say this, but I did play many games as a noob. My w/l is way better on my alt with 11 out of 28 - Even if it is low.

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I'm good with a bow most of the time. I can also use F' n' S, rods, and obviously swords.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I'm not the best at avoiding fires and could improve on being more sly when running away.

11. What type of player would you say you are : A tactical player. I like to think my way out of situations and use the map to my advantage.

12. What clans have you been in previously : Allegiance and venom.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Almost all of them, yes.

15. How much do you play?: Almost everyday when I don't have coursework or other things to do.

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I was in venom and enjoy being in clans and taking part in clan wars. I love playing with others on SG and I like nothing more than having fun. I'm not far of 200 and will hit it soon, I hope I can get accepted.

~Mango

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : Imperial_Wombat

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : imperialwombat123

3. Nickname/Name : Tom <3

4. Age : 15, 16 in four days

5. Where are you from : England <3

6. Do you have donator : Nope ;c, but I plan to get it soon.

7. How many wins: 223

8. How many games played : 1108

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Flint 'n' Steel, Bow, Sword (Melee), Blockhitting.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : WaterFights, Tricky Parkour.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Tactician, I never run in to a fight recklessly. I'll look at my best options and use all the items I have effectively and wisely.

12. What clans have you been in previously :

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : #Allegiance, #Mystic, #Venom <333

15. How much do you play?: Too much :/

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I want to join Emperors because I feel this clan is perfect for me, it has strong players who I feel I can get to know and work well with in clan wars.
Your application is pending. We will try to get a teamspeak so you guys can play and talk with us before we accept/decline you.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : mrmouldymango

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : I'll message it to you providing I'm accepted.

3. Nickname/Name : Mango/Jack.

4. Age : 14.

5. Where are you from : Birmingham.

6. Do you have donator : No, I'm sorry to say. No offence to any donator but I don't want to spend any further money on minecraft. :)

7. How many wins: I have two accounts, so I'll total up my wins and games played. This makes 179 (168+11).

8. How many games played : Again, adding both together, I have 942 (914+28). A lot of people may say this, but I did play many games as a noob. My w/l is way better on my alt with 11 out of 28 - Even if it is low.

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : I'm good with a bow most of the time. I can also use F' n' S, rods, and obviously swords.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I'm not the best at avoiding fires and could improve on being more sly when running away.

11. What type of player would you say you are : A tactical player. I like to think my way out of situations and use the map to my advantage.

12. What clans have you been in previously : Allegiance and venom.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Almost all of them, yes.

15. How much do you play?: Almost everyday when I don't have coursework or other things to do.

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I was in venom and enjoy being in clans and taking part in clan wars. I love playing with others on SG and I like nothing more than having fun. I'm not far of 200 and will hit it soon, I hope I can get accepted.

~Mango
Your application is pending. We will try to get a teamspeak so you guys can play and talk with us before we accept/decline you.

TheGamerScottie

Diamond
Reaction score
- [ Application Template ] -

1. IGN : Scutei

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Scutei

3. Nickname/Name : Scutei

4. Age : 1337

5. Where are you from : UAE

6. Do you have donator : Ye

7. How many wins: 300+

8. How many games played : 1200+

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : slothpac

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : fence glitch

11. What type of player would you say you are : a swaggalicious mofo

12. What clans have you been in previously : What even?

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : all
15. How much do you play? I blaze dat shid eryday

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : cos i got swag meib?

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
- [ Application Template ] -

1. IGN : Scutei

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Scutei

3. Nickname/Name : Scutei

4. Age : 1337

5. Where are you from : UAE

6. Do you have donator : Ye

7. How many wins: 300+

8. How many games played : 1200+

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : slothpac

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : fence glitch

11. What type of player would you say you are : a swaggalicious mofo

12. What clans have you been in previously : What even?

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : all
15. How much do you play? I blaze dat shid eryday

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : cos i got swag meib?
You have been accepted as Member.

KingBaccTheIII

Tribute
Reaction score
1. IGN: KingDerpTheIII

2. Skype name:
KDGaming.

3. Nickname/Name:
Sydney / KingDerpityDerpDerpDaDerp

4. Age:

5. Where are you from:
USA

6. Do you have donator:
No

7. How many wins:
3 / 130 on Hive

8. How many games played :

9. PvP Strengths:
Flint and Steel: I can use flint and steel to my advantage in me vs. team situations. This will help me because the fire will get down their health and make them back off. An example of this situation would be when I'm running away from a team and I am decently under stacked. I then proceed to quickly and unexpectedly place a Flint and Steel, and it will get them lower which will give me the upper hand because the fire will make them low.

Bow: I can use my bow with sharp accuracy most of the time in intense fights. Having a bow in an intense fight helps because it will help you get them low for the melee kill. An example of this situation would be when I am running from a very good player and I have a good amount of arrows. I will them turn around and get them lock downed with my bow, which means that the shots will coordinate with the way he runs. This will get him low, which will make it quite easy for a melee kill.

10. PvP Weaknesses:
Water fights; I am not good at water fights because it is hard to get hits while opponents are under me because they get way better hits than me due to their position. It is also bad when I am in a water fight with a team because they will often boost to get to me and kill me quite easily. An example of this is when I'm on Breeze Island and I'm running from a team. They booth their teammate to me, which makes them get good hits. They then get under me and get a lot of hits, then usually resulting in me dead.

11. What type of player would you say you are:
I'd say I am a defensive player because I usually play in a defensive matter during fights, even when I am not low. This helps because I can use flint and steel and bow to a defensive matter in very intense fights.

12. What clans have you been in previously:
None :c

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before:
Yes, ofc.

15. How much do you play?:
I didn't really play MCSG before, but since I kind of switched to MCSG for now I will be playing every day or if not, every other day.

16. Why do you want to join Emperors:
I would like to join the Emperors because this looks like a very good clan with skilled PvPers that can help me become a better player. I also have a lot of friends in here that I play with quite often, which makes us have good teamwork. I would also like to join to play in Inter Clan Battles and Clan Battles which will be enjoyable to participate in. It would also be fun to be in an MCSG clan for a change.

Thanks for reading <3

Battey

Career
Reaction score
1. IGN: KingDerpTheIII
2. Skype name: KDGaming.
3. Nickname/Name: Sydney / KingDerpityDerpDerpDaDerp
4. Age: 12
5. Where are you from: USA
6. Do you have donator: No
7. How many wins: 3 / 130 on Hive
8. How many games played : 100

9. PvP Strengths:
Flint and Steel: I can use flint and steel to my advantage in me vs. team situations. This will help me because the fire will get down their health and make them back off. An example of this situation would be when I'm running away from a team and I am decently under stacked. I then proceed to quickly and unexpectedly place a Flint and Steel, and it will get them lower which will give me the upper hand because the fire will make them low.

Bow: I can use my bow with sharp accuracy most of the time in intense fights. Having a bow in an intense fight helps because it will help you get them low for the melee kill. An example of this situation would be when I am running from a very good player and I have a good amount of arrows. I will them turn around and get them lock downed with my bow, which means that the shots will coordinate with the way he runs. This will get him low, which will make it quite easy for a melee kill.

10. PvP Weaknesses:
Water fights; I am not good at water fights because it is hard to get hits while opponents are under me because they get way better hits than me due to their position. It is also bad when I am in a water fight with a team because they will often boost to get to me and kill me quite easily. An example of this is when I'm on Breeze Island and I'm running from a team. They booth their teammate to me, which makes them get good hits. They then get under me and get a lot of hits, then usually resulting in me dead.
11. What type of player would you say you are: I'd say I am a defensive player because I usually play in a defensive matter during fights, even when I am not low. This helps because I can use flint and steel and bow to a defensive matter in very intense fights.
12. What clans have you been in previously: None :c
14. Have you played with any members of the clan before: Yes, ofc.
15. How much do you play?: I didn't really play MCSG before, but since I kind of switched to MCSG for now I will be playing every day or if not, every other day.
16. Why do you want to join Emperors: I would like to join the Emperors because this looks like a very good clan with skilled PvPers that can help me become a better player. I also have a lot of friends in here that I play with quite often, which makes us have good teamwork. I would also like to join to play in Inter Clan Battles and Clan Battles which will be enjoyable to participate in. It would also be fun to be in an MCSG clan for a change.

Thanks for reading <3
How much ping do you get to the EU MCSG Servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci