• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

djmtitans

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi there #Element. I run a clan called The Society. I run it with my friend SociallyAK. I was wondering if you guys wanna have a clan battle sometime. We just have to schedule it all out first. Just remember, we dont wanna any clan members in either clan to argue considering this would be a friendly battle. Respond ASAP accepting or declining the offer. Thank You :)

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The roster is currently full so all applications will be put on hold until a spot on the roster opens up. Thank you for understanding.

Jerm_Kunzy

Survivor
Reaction score
Your IGN: Jerm_Kunzy
Your age: 13
Why you feel you should be a clan moderator: I feel I should be a clan moderator because I have had previous moderating experience in both clans, and servers. I am mature, and I am quite active, both in game and on the forums.

Giver

Experienced
Reaction score
JacobDoesGames!

Your minecraft IGN: JacobDoesGames
How many wins do you have?: 88 (Leader exception)
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Yes, Both.
Your age: 14
Got a working mic?: Yes, (Logitech Headset)
Your PvP strengths: I'm best with a sword LOL, I am good at sneaking through them and hitting them form behind. I am also good with flint and steel. And I then best at water PvP.
Your PvP Weaknesses: Fishing poles, and low ground advantage. (Those kill me -_-)
Knowledge of experience with the leaders: I am friends with TylerthePandaHD :p

<3

Zekrom_Ares

Diamond
Reaction score
guys clan war? 4v4 contact me in skype playplay.pasut and type in i add u for clan war

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
I
There are two spots left?
I see 3 spots and also what is the point of clan mods if they do not even help keep this thread on topic and free of spam? Mainly Courrage and I seem to be doing these jobs. Just saying I haven't seen a single post from any of the clan mods.

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
Your IGN: TicTacAwesomeXD
Your age: 13
Why you want to become an officer: Because I feel that as if I was a bit immature the last time I was in this clan. I feel that I have matured since then and I feel like I should maybe get a higher rank in this clan.
How can you help this clan grow if you were an officer?: I could go farther in limits of sharing the word of Element then some Officers do, I am not pointing anyone out, this is just an example.

ryangames

Tribute
Reaction score
Your minecraft IGN: strinzHD rayyanboy123
How many wins do you have?:117
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Yes both
Your age:11
Got a working mic?:Yes
Your PvP strengths: sword flint and steel and going around my target in circles
Your PvP Weaknesses:bow
Knowledge of experience with the leader I have cat on skype and I team with her on roxbot and MCSG whenever I see her

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign:TurtleBombPro Wins:135 Do you have Skype/teamspeak: yes it's TurtleBombPro your age:14 got a working mic:yes Pvp strengths: flint and steel, bows teams. Pvp weaknesses: large teams and water fights Knowledge of experience with leaders: I have been in Skype calls with cat before and I had hyper fuse and sjsyeakid on skype

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Leaving the clan, partly because I never saw anyone online, partly because everyone talked BS in the Skype chat, barely saw anything clan related.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci