• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Your minecraft IGN: erock12
How many wins do you have?: 32
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Both
Your age: 13 1/2
Got a working mic?: Yes
Your PvP strengths: Flint and Steel, swords and bows
Your PvP Weaknesses: fishing rods and flint and steel
Knowledge of experience with the leaders: This is my first time applying for a clan but ik much about it. Both of my freinds are in your clan (xxxTrolMasterxxx and Greenemachine99)
You're application has been denied, due to not having enough wins. Feel free to apply again once you meet the required wins.

degruch9910

Survivor
Reaction score
Your IGN:degruch9910
Your age:14
Why you want to become an officer:because i want to become better known and i want to help out more.
How can you help this clan grow if you were an officer?:I would help by making sure there is no spamming in the clan chat, patrol everyone so there is no fighting, and i will make sure there is no romance during this clan because romance can distract u from mcsg.

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Why you want to become an officer:because i want to become better known and i want to help out more.
How can you help this clan grow if you were an officer?:I would help by making sure there is no spamming in the clan chat, patrol everyone so there is no fighting, and i will make sure there is no romance during this clan because romance can distract u from mcsg.
disagree me and Cat_On_A_Poptart have da best romance ever, we both swaglets

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
DENIED, NO MORE SPOTS FOR OFFICER.

justin9cat

Diamond
Reaction score
As Cat has recently said, you do not have the authority to do that. Please do not rationally kick people. And secondly, please do not double post.
I agree, officers should only be able to accept people and kick people with the leader's permission.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci