• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Electric AU Clan

IntensityAU

Tribute
Reaction score
Intensity challenges you to a clan battle! PM me your skype if you accept and from there we can discuss further infomation.

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
Allegiance would like to challenge you to a Clan Battle. PM me on here for Teamspeak details so we can discuss.

Sylnt

Quantum
Reaction score
Scrim or CB against Evident? Reply with your skype and ill add you :)

Seth

Career
Reaction score
I'm 9 can i join plz
i need a clan because my 600 wins wont get me anywhere ;-p

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Um AU is dead, what's the point on posting here.
I don't know whats sadder, the fact you then I am genuine, or that I used to play minecraft with someone that uptight lmao

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
I don't know whats sadder, the fact you then I am genuine, or that I used to play minecraft with someone that uptight lmao
Dude how am I being uptight lol I don't understand what you're trying to say. I just said one simple thing and you get mad, are you ok?

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Dude how am I being uptight lol I don't understand what you're trying to say. I just said one simple thing and you get mad, are you ok?
Firstly, i am not mad lmao your the 14 year old playing minecraft ahahhahaha
2ndly, your that much of a tryhard, your signature is of you SWEATING A BLOCK GAME, trying to 'showcase' your skill lmao
back when i was gud i could 10 hear you any day, shows how either a) flukey you are or b) how good your client is lmaooo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci