• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Electric AU Clan

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
Firstly, i am not mad lmao your the 14 year old playing minecraft ahahhahaha
2ndly, your that much of a tryhard, your signature is of you SWEATING A BLOCK GAME, trying to 'showcase' your skill lmao
back when i was gud i could 10 hear you any day, shows how either a) flukey you are or b) how good your client is lmaooo
Alright that's cute that you did some research on me lmao. So I'm the 14 year old that used to play minecraft 6 months ago* You're also 14 so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. My signature actually isn't me 'sweating a block game' it's just photos that I think are funny and thanks for saying that I have skill, best compliment from you so far. I actually think I'm pretty bad. And when you were 'good' I was still a noob and not sure what I was doing until I learned how to play lol. And if you legit think I client then ask Dean, Hayden, Tom and whoever else screenshared me, (I can't remember) they all found nothing. You should actually fight me when I won't lag and when I get nbn next year. Stop wasting your time man.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Alright that's cute that you did some research on me lmao. So I'm the 14 year old that used to play minecraft 6 months ago* You're also 14 so I'm not sure what you're trying to say here. My signature actually isn't me 'sweating a block game' it's just photos that I think are funny and thanks for saying that I have skill, best compliment from you so far. I actually think I'm pretty bad. And when you were 'good' I was still a noob and not sure what I was doing until I learned how to play lol. And if you legit think I client then ask Dean, Hayden, Tom and whoever else screenshared me, (I can't remember) they all found nothing. You should actually fight me when I won't lag and when I get nbn next year. Stop wasting your time man.
There is no actually way you just challenged me to a 1v1 in minecraft lmao
if you haven't play in 6 months your not top Good mate.
Also, screensharing means nothing fam i hate to break it to you, so bad your bragging over minecraft players finding nothing on your pc aha

Jorshy

Quantum
Reaction score
There is no actually way you just challenged me to a 1v1 in minecraft lmao
if you haven't play in 6 months your not top Good mate.
Also, screensharing means nothing fam i hate to break it to you, so bad your bragging over minecraft players finding nothing on your pc aha
You're* and no I'm not asking for a 1v1, I'm not getting on my laptop for somebody as pathetic as you. And if screensharing isn't enough then how come I haven't been banned on any other server.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
You're* and no I'm not asking for a 1v1, I'm not getting on my laptop for somebody as pathetic as you. And if screensharing isn't enough then how come I haven't been banned on any other server.
Just end yourself please..
ty ty you apex wannabe lmao lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci