• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

dont play yourself mcsg

X

Survivor
Reaction score
couldn't agree any more than i do
people would come back to mcsg in billions and the server would be more active than ever, wake up mcg..mcsg, i always wanted to make a thread like this but its been done so its even better, less work for me
it's time for change

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Clan community - despite how clans have been alienated by mcsg staff since the beginning of the server through false promises, dubious bans etc (let's not forget dave ripping off soul's rules and trying to force everyone to abide by them), we still have the largest sg clan community of any server.

^•^

Platinum
Reaction score
yet no reply about the anti cheat, i bet i could go on using a 1000 cps autoclicker and not get banned rn
I didn't get around to it no, MCGamer and every server has improvement. The ANIT-Cheat is always getting better, the dev's are always finding ways to fix thing's. I didn't say anything correct, But it doesn't mean it's not getting worked on. The Dev's do a lot for the server, There the backboard of MCGamer, Without them MCGamer wouldn't be here today. And please do not autoclick, It's against the rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci