• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donors coming in lobby then straight away leaving.

darkdragon200150

Survivor
Reaction score
You know, either donors don't like the maps, or they just want to see if there is a famous youtuber in there because noone is leaving that lobby.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Why does everyone leave because of maps? I will personally play all maps if only for that feeling of unknown that I've missed from most maps. Also this quote

Y u do dis. If you don't play the map, then how will you get a route? -_-. And you never know with some apps, here could be special secrets or diamonds in the rough...
I've played all the maps MCSG has to offer, If i don't like it i don't play it. I never said having a route was the problem. Stop putting words in my mouth. kthx.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
But im speaking from an australian point of view and there are only 25 servers that have good connection for mw, and with the hub theyre always full
I used to play when there were only 20 US servers and it was a pain in the *ss to join games. I had to wait like 5 minutes to join a new game.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah sorry, I can see why that frustrates you and I will try to look for lobbys that aren't full or just accept the maps that I don't really like as much as the other ones. But on the other hand this is a deserved privelege that donors get for contributing to the upkeep of the Mcsg servers ;)
Oh so you like the abundance of traps, the snow slabs that stop your sprint and the weird set-up of the Corn chests?
Please don't double post. You can simply edit your previous post.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci