• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donors coming in lobby then straight away leaving.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Mcsg pretty recently upped the amount of server's you can join.

Most Donor's leave when they don't find a map that they like. I've done it before. If i don't have a route i leave immediately.

If it's repetitive, Same person, Same server. Then i believe it's reportable. Otherwise you can't really do anything but join a different lobby.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know it's already been said but seeing as I have donor rank on the forums and I don't see any other donors post something on this thread, basically what happens is if I join a lobby and the server has maps that I don't like, I just leave. Simple as that. I can't speak for all donors, but I think I can speak for most of them.

Edit: DANGIT COAST You just had to reply right before I did D:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
I know it's already been said but seeing as I have donor rank on the forums and I don't see any other donors post something on this thread, basically what happens is if I join a lobby and the servers has maps that I don't like, I just leave. Simple as that. I can't speak for all donors, but I think I can speak for most of them.
I can speak for non-donors as well.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
But im speaking from an australian point of view and there are only 25 servers that have good connection for mw, and with the hub theyre always full
Then hold your right-click button down on a sign that says restarting.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
you dont understand, theres 100+people on the AU hub trying to get in
I DO understand. I play on any server, whether it's US, EU, AU, CA, or AS (I have amazing connection, @Zeno , you jelly? :p), and I could get in EASILY.

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
I DO understand. I play on any server, whether it's US, EU, AU, CA, or AS (I have amazing connection, @Zeno , you jelly? :p), and I could get in EASILY.
if u play at nighttime here then theyre always full,if the time here is 12noon then there is noone on the servers so its eaasy

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
if u play at nighttime here then theyre always full,if the time here is 12noon then there is noone on the servers so its eaasy
I was in South Korea for vacation, I played on there with no problem. Don't try to come up with excuses.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
you shouldn't be mad about it, you never know the reason for leaving, loads of times I have accidentally joined the wrong server so I immediately leave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci