• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
And you needed to post that why? Honestly the maturity of some people here, it's actually worse than me sometimes...
Possibly because I'm getting flamed on the thread for bringing up solutions on how to remove me from the thread? But w/e :D

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Possibly because I'm getting flamed on the thread for bringing up solutions on how to remove me from the thread? But w/e :D
Stop trying to act like you're doing the right thing, get off the thread "kindly" :)

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
._____________________________________.
y am i nawt 0n teh rawrstr
lik srsli

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
so anyone wanna unban me from the ts? i was banned yesterday night, no reason given. i was literally sitting in the lobby..
apparantly you were saying things about our members which is not ok boo-boo :(

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Nick
Minecraft IGN: lolistwee
Wins/Games: Before and after stat reset, about 500/5700
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I could benefit phoenix by being a friend. I'm a very calm guy, I tend to not rage ever. I may not be the best pvper, nor do I meet the requirements you guys have set, but I have a lot of experience in clans, I know routes very well, and am pretty good in team fights. I'm very mature, and also very active.

I really hope you don't deny me just because of my lack of wins/ bad ratio, as I'm really interested in joining this amazing clan.

xRefuge

Survivor
Reaction score
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I could benefit phoenix by being a friend. I'm a very calm guy, I tend to not rage ever. I may not be the best pvper, nor do I meet the requirements you guys have set, but I have a lot of experience in clans, I know routes very well, and am pretty good in team fights. I'm very mature, and also very active.

I really hope you don't deny me just because of my lack of wins/ bad ratio, as I'm really interested in joining this amazing clan.
recommended

moomin

Spectator
Reaction score

hop on ts to play with us, you'll have a higher chance of being accepted

David

Career
Reaction score
Put me on break because i am busy with getting stuff ready for vacation and the actual vacation. Thanks! <3 #HatesSloths

fudgey_boi

Tribute
Reaction score
  1. Name: carter
    Minecraft IGN: fudgey_boiiii
    Wins/Games: 760/3700
    Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
    I would like to join Phoenix because I think it's a really cool and good clan and I think I can help this clan and also I would like to join because it seems like a fun and chill clan. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci