• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazo

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Rano
Minecraft IGN: Ranokillerz2013
Wins/Games: 619/2857
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I feel like I have good teamwork and communication, also I am calm when it gets to intense situations and I act smart and quickly. And im pretty experienced with clans.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
we never put it up and if theres any questions you can ask KellieBreanne
Okay gonna go talk to Kellie, you guys are seriously making a huge problem. This is ridiculous.
By the way, I am legitimately considering your position in the Leaderboards atm. If this is how your clan acts in every battle then I'm just not sure.

kthin

Survivor
Reaction score
I hope it never comes to me arguing and spending all this time over a clan battle in a block game. That's just me. I'm not gonna say anything for either side. Because it's pointless.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay gonna go talk to Kellie, you guys are seriously making a huge problem. This is ridiculous.
By the way, I am legitimately considering your position in the Leaderboards atm. If this is how your clan acts in every battle then I'm just not sure.
crqp like this contributed to me leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci