• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Domicile - US clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niqhts

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Adam
Minecraft IGN: Niqhts / Adaptings
Wins/Games: 2/2
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I think I would benefit Phoenix in group fights as well I know most/all of the routes. I'm decent at pvp, and really active; as well I like to participate in clan activities. I'll be respectful and stay loyal.

Last edited:

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Name: Adam
Minecraft IGN: Niqhts / Adaptings
Wins/Games: 2/2
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:I think I would benefit Phoenix in group fights as well I know most/all of the routes. I'm pretty good at pvp, and I think accepting me to Phoenix would benefit you guys.
Ooooooo

Kauff

Experienced
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Clash
Minecraft IGN: IClash_pvp
Wins/Games: 60/186
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I feel like I'm a decently skilled pvper and want to join a great clan like Phoenix. I believe I am mature and good at listening to others. I know the routes on scrim and clan battle maps and feel I can be a good asset to this clan.

Domicile

Career
Reaction score
Name: Just call me Clash
Minecraft IGN: IClash_pvp
Wins/Games: 60/186
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I feel like I'm a decently skilled pvper and want to join a great clan like Phoenix. I believe I am mature and good at listening to others. I know the routes on scrim and clan battle maps and feel I can be a good asset to this clan.
accepted as trial hop on the ts get to know the members phoenix.teamspeak3.com

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
chanse dude if you are causing drama just leave, honestly you act like you are 5 sometimes.
im causing drama? they targetted me 3 games in a row kept saying ez and got me banned lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci