• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a new SG focused channel?

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry I meant to say the last FIVE videos of mine were all music only due to the fact that I had to stockpile (and failed). I usually do commentary either solo or with friends.

http://www.youtube.com/mattzeex

Huahwi

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi guys & gals.
Name's Huahwi or you can just call me Hawaii.
I'm ranked 65 at the moment and many people have been asking me to make a youtube channel to showcase some of my gameplay.

Check it out and please subscribe if you enjoy the videos!
Thank you!
www.youtube.com/huahwi123

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hi guys & gals.
Name's Huahwi or you can just call me Hawaii.
I'm ranked 65 at the moment and many people have been asking me to make a youtube channel to showcase some of my gameplay.

Check it out and please subscribe if you enjoy the videos!
Thank you!
www.youtube.com/huahwi123
Yeah what the hax? I didn't even see you before this month on CA servers, and now you have 800+ wins :c

ManOfTheBread

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am a breadman! http://www.youtube.com/TheBreadman134

During the time when school comes around I'll be doing about 1-2 videos a week. I've been around on youtube for over a year now and I legitimately started from nothing. At the start of my channel I was nowhere to be found on the leaderboards, almost never on the forums, etc. So I found it difficult to get a jump start on youtube.

I am a gameplay style commentator, which basically means that my focus is providing awesome gameplays. I plan on expanding to other games as soon as I can master them so I can continue to provide stellar gameplay's. I actually just finished uploading three new videos right now :p

Due to the fact that I now have access to the scheduled upload feature on youtube, it will be much easier to provide a consistent flow of videos as I have had issue in the past with putting out content (mainly due to the fact that it takes 7 hours to upload each individual video). But hopefully you like my videos, and also on a sidenote, I do plan on occasionally putting out tip videos.

Smithtainment

Survivor
Reaction score
This is a really cool thing that you are doing bro. If I ever become decently big on youtube I would do that same because it is such a pain to get started.

Anywho, my channel is not completely dedicated to only making MCSG videos HOWEVER I have started a series on it. I will be releasing at least 3-4 videos weekly. So far I have released 2 and have another planned to release tomorrow ( the 14th). I think my content is really good and I've heard some good feedback but its still hard to get subs.

You will see plenty of content always released on this channel. We're also waiting on other games to release to do videos on them as well. But yeah, we are doing a MCSG series right now and do not plan to start because MCSG is a ton of fun ;3

Here is the link to my channel --> www.youtube.com/smithtainment

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci