• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a new SG focused channel?

Sixorr

Diamond
Reaction score
More free time has opened up for me, so I'll be uploading more. Also, I prefer doing videos with music because commentating is annoying :p Anyways, here's my channel: www.youtube.com/user/zackw27

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for posting your channels, I've gone through a couple who posted here, but not in depth. I'll have some time tomorrow night to go through a decent chunk of these channels if they're active.

Edit: Just a heads up; I won't be going through or helping out anyone who posts a general amount of their videos just as gameplay videos with music over the background with no commentary. There are a couple of reasons for this, but just know that part of building a YouTube channel is for your channel to have a certain personality attached to it. If your plan is to grow as a general SG gameplay + music in the background channel, then there's only a small ceiling for you to target.

aussieentice

Career
Reaction score
Good on ya blamph, I don't see many big youtubers such as yourself taking the time to help out the underrated. You are one of the good ones. All hail Blamph

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for posting your channels, I've gone through a couple who posted here, but not in depth. I'll have some time tomorrow night to go through a decent chunk of these channels if they're active.

Edit: Just a heads up; I won't be going through or helping out anyone who posts a general amount of their videos just as gameplay videos with music over the background with no commentary. There are a couple of reasons for this, but just know that part of building a YouTube channel is for your channel to have a certain personality attached to it. If your plan is to grow as a general SG gameplay + music in the background channel, then there's only a small ceiling for you to target.

Thanks for the tip Blamph. I have been adding music to my gameplays. I'll be doing live-com soon! #LaptopBuddyAsusG55FTWiConditioner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci