• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you believe in god?

Do you?

• yes

Votes: 113 55.7%
  • no

Votes: 98 48.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
How on earth have I created a flame war, please explain to me. Everything I have posted so far has been relevant to the debate and not once have I directed an insult towards anyone.
The way you respond to comments are insulting, such as:
This comment made me facepalm big time.
I also find it ridiculous that you don't believe in the Big Bang, I hope you are aware that this theory is almost universally accepted by all credible scientists. If you think you know better than them I'd like to see you debate them, I'm sure you'd embarrass yourself with your immense lack of basic knowledge.
So thankfully you and your silly opinion is in the minority.
These are just some of the comments that I find, and also others, insulting. If you must criticize, do it in a civil way and in a better wording.
And with the 99.999999999999999999999999%, that is hardly true, there are loads of scientists that do not believe in the Big Bang.

M

MrMad2000

Sometimes. I know there is a god, but I feel like he doesn't care as much at certain times as for the times we need him. I get depressed easily and have been like it all week and therefore feel like God doesn't actually exist anymore, but i'm bound to change my mind.

These are just some of the comments that I find, and also others, insulting. If you must criticize, do it in a civil way and in a better wording.
And with the 99.999999999999999999999999%, that is hardly true, there are loads of scientists that do not believe in the Big Bang.
Hai MiCr ;3

Reaction score

There are scientists who do not believe in the big bang but they are not the majority also the scientist who do not believe in the big bang don't believe in creation they think other models explain the universe better, see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-standard_cosmology#Non-standard_cosmologies

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Reaction score
Yes, there are also scientists who believe other things as well. There are many beliefs in this world.
My point is that creation is still not a viable explaination for the universe as there is too much evidence that opposes it.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't mean to start a flame war, but think about it, what would you prefer, knowing you're dead or not knowing. And better yet, being judged by a sky zombie who could easily send you down to a firery pit of death and pain for eternity.
I've always believed in punishment. If you acted crappy, you deserve a fiery pit of pain.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
My point is that creation is still not a viable explaination for the universe as there is too much evidence that opposes it.
The same can said about the Big Bang. From what I have heard/read, two rocks collided into each other and created what we now know as the universe. Where did those rocks come from? If the Big Bang happened, those rocks would have to have been created, since before the Big Bang, there was nothing.
See, another area as to why I don't believe in the Big Bang.

M

MrMad2000

The same can said about the Big Bang. From what I have heard/read, two rocks collided into each other and created what we now know as the universe. Where did those rocks come from? If the Big Bang happened, those rocks would have to have been created, since before the Big Bang, there was nothing.
I don't know what the Big Bang is. Is that bad? Big Bad Bang. (Ha I put some alliteration in there. :3)

Reaction score
You should really find out what the big bang is before deciding not to believe in it because what you said there is the most incorrect thing I have ever heard someone say about the big bang.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
I don't know what the Big Bang is. Is that bad? Big Bad Bang. (Ha I put some alliteration in there. :3)
Idk, something to do with Meth xD

You should really find out what the big bang is before deciding not to believe in it because what you said there is the most incorrect thing I have ever heard someone say about the big bang.
Don't blame me what these people said, I'm just quoting what these people have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci