• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do YOU believe in bigfoot?

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember reading this ridiculous but incredible theory.

So climate change and everything is going on, and the next Ice Age happens. Humans of course evolve to grow thicker hair to survive the inclement weather. Technology becomes more advance, and the humans discover time travel, and go to the past. These are what the Big Foots are, future humans getting back into their time machines. They're hidden because the number one rule of time travel is to not be seen.

Kellett15

Tribute
Reaction score
I don't Know if i Believe in Bigfoot, I've seen 911 calls and that but im not sure i want to believe in bigfoot.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember reading this ridiculous but incredible theory.

So climate change and everything is going on, and the next Ice Age happens. Humans of course evolve to grow thicker hair to survive the inclement weather. Technology becomes more advance, and the humans discover time travel, and go to the past. These are what the Big Foots are, future humans getting back into their time machines. They're hidden because the number one rule of time travel is to not be seen.
Speaking of climate change, Isn't the climate getting hotter because of global warming? I don't really see how another Ice Age will occur. :/ Anyways back on topic.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Speaking of climate change, Isn't the climate getting hotter because of global warming? I don't really see how another Ice Age will occur. :/ Anyways back on topic.
Climate change is sort of like a boomerang.

Earth becomes cold, Earth heats up, repeat.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Guys, shut up before one of you starts a fight.
I think that was the opposite of starting a fight.

I think it's pretty improbable that such a creature could evade solid, definitive proof. I won't completely rule it out, but I generally don't believe in Bigfoot.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that was the opposite of starting a fight.

I think it's pretty improbable that such a creature could evade solid, definitive proof. I won't completely rule it out, but I generally don't believe in Bigfoot.
I have just seen lots of retarded fights start because of small arguments. I didnt want to see it happen again.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have just seen lots of retarded fights start because of small arguments. I didnt want to see it happen again.
Well, that tiny argument had already finished 2 hours before you had told us to shut up anyway.

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't necessarily believe in Big Foot but I enjoy speculating. Researching stuff like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster is pretty fun. I enjoy watching people bicker over and over again about topics that aren't really that important.

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't necessarily believe in Big Foot but I enjoy speculating. Researching stuff like Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster is pretty fun. I enjoy watching people bicker over and over again about topics that aren't really that important.
Ever watch Discovery Channel's mermaid documentary? You might love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci