• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do YOU believe in bigfoot?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should be able to edit it. But No I do not believe in big Foot. I personally do not believe he is real and that he is just made up to help people become famous.
Nope....edit button is for the text, thread tools is to edit the title.

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
Well of course I believe in my sister! Why wouldn't I?

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I'm going to say the same thing for all things, specifically aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, and the like.
if they're not real, look at all the damn evidence that is proving that they are. how could so much evidence, footage, TV, pictures, be fake? so many different sighting from all over the globe, there has to be some truth to everything.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to say the same thing for all things, specifically aliens, bigfoot, ghosts, and the like.
if they're not real, look at all the damn evidence that is proving that they are. how could so much evidence, footage, TV, pictures, be fake? so many different sighting from all over the globe, there has to be some truth to everything.
Well, there is some "evidence" that can be photoshopped, mistaken, and even lied about. Have you heard of the Piltdown Man?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Everyone believed that this Piltdown Man was true at first, but then further evidence proved it to be a hoax. So no. There is a truth to some things, but not everything.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Well, there is some "evidence" that can be photoshopped, mistaken, and even lied about. Have you heard of the Piltdown Man?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Everyone believed that this Piltdown Man was true at first, but then further evidence proved it to be a hoax. So no. There is a truth to some things, but not everything.
would you like me to tell you everything you know is a lie
i'm crying right now
that wasn't nice

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
would you like me to tell you everything you know is a lie
i'm crying right now
that wasn't nice
Look. I wasn't saying that everything is a lie. I was just saying that some things are true, some things are a lie. It depends on how the evidence is. I'm sorry. That reply I made was never meant to offend you.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Look. I wasn't saying that everything is a lie. I was just saying that some things are true, some things are a lie. It depends on how the evidence is. I'm sorry. That reply I made was never meant to offend you.
Guys, shut up before one of you starts a fight.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci