• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DIY Route Guide

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
.....To lazy to go to the server rules.... But you did it on more than 1 thread....

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
.....To lazy to go to the server rules.... But you did it on more than 1 thread....
Quick question, what did he post in the first place.

And spam is defined as posting the same thing in chat (because this was made for SG itself, not the forums) 3 times in thirty seconds.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is not true. Usually, but not always. Their are chests on map 2 that are just standing there :p They are tier 2........ For example. The chest on the top of the vine building thingy. IT is not hard to get, but it is a tier 2 chest.
Also underneath to the side the church with vines, which is a tier 2 chest. I go to the sorats redstone house, get the redstone torch, go to the tier 2 chest, get that stuff, place redstone torch., go to big tree and get the chests, then go up the tree and get another tier 2 chest. I usually get 2 diamond within 10 minutes xD

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Also underneath to the side the church with vines, which is a tier 2 chest. I go to the sorats redstone house, get the redstone torch, go to the tier 2 chest, get that stuff, place redstone torch., go to big tree and get the chests, then go up the tree and get another tier 2 chest. I usually get 2 diamond within 10 minutes xD
Not worth it, if it was the hypothetical tier 3, I would go there.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ya, but once I went on that route and guess what I got :) 5 cooked chicken, 5 feathers, and golden boots...SOMETIMES tier 2 chests can be asses

SilverJakler

Experienced
Reaction score
I got a boss Chest Route in Map 1, it's got a good number of Tier 2 chests and hardly anyone goes to it, they always scramble for the Pirate Ship and the Keep :D

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
Me and my brother just hang near the corn of map 4 getting chests people miss, wait for the hoard to thin, then kill them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci