• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DIY Route Guide

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
Its a do-it-yourself route guide!

First before starting, there are two types of chests:
  • Tier 1 : Contains the usual ugly stuff
  • Tier 2 : Contains awesome stuff (diamond, iron armor, golden apple, etc)
There are three ways to create routes as far as I know.

1) GOOD GUY GREG
Just play for 10 games or so walking around the map you need a route on finding chests. Then compile all chests you've found and create a path.

2) BAD LUCK BRIAN
Get killed at the start and look for chests as spectator

3) SCUMBAG STEVE
Download the map in Singleplayer and use Nodus chestfinder (don't use it in MCSG or I'll hunt you down) to find chests.

TIPS
Try not to go into high-traffic areas
Try to get as many tier 2s as possible without getting into high-traffic areas.

fireballofdoom4

Tribute
Reaction score
I go into as many tier 1 chests until i have stone sword and leather armor, then kill the people who got: iron, chain, or gold at the corn.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
My main way is to avoid spawn at the start and head out to make a new chest route :p its usually obvious where a few chests will be so i head to them areas to get any equipment i can. After a few games i have a good idea of how to survive on the new maps :D

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, how do you determain what chests are tier 2? I could not find any chests yesterday walking and playing 20 games on us and eu servers. (Community Maps) For Map 1, Map 2, and Map 3 I have a steady amount of chests, and usually get 4-5 of them before corn refills.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Tier 2 chests have cooked food, clocks, compasses, gold, chain and iron armour, etc.

All the corn chests on every map are tier 2, and the ones that are hardest to get are usually tier 2.

Danielbess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is not true. Usually, but not always. Their are chests on map 2 that are just standing there :p They are tier 2........ For example. The chest on the top of the vine building thingy. IT is not hard to get, but it is a tier 2 chest.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci