• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

EpicGamer102

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay, Exactly what I mean. Make up your own rules as you go. Get off my thread and PM me please.
Make up there own rules if I know immortality they state all there rules and regulations on Skype and in chat it's your fault for having to many players not then taking away a members rank still doesn't matter that you had more than the agreed amount of players and you guys whine like little kids when you say they can't take a loss but in reality you are because you are trying to cover up for your mistakes.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make up there own rules if I know immortality they state all there rules and regulations on Skype and in chat it's your fault for having to many players not then taking away a members rank still doesn't matter that you had more than the agreed amount of players and you guys whine like little kids when you say they can't take a loss but in reality you are because you are trying to cover up for your mistakes.
No he kicked me 2nd game, I was a randy in the third, I was not WORKING with any of them, I had full died leather, okay? And then I apologized and so did flip and I'm back now? Is that to hard to understnad

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually, who are you again? But anyways; They make up rules. They did not say anything till 10 seconds before the first match that there is a grace period. So how about you get off the thread and get it through your thick head that you guys lost 4-0, every game you guys made excuses. So, can you just leave and not come back?

EnderSnapple

Platinum
Reaction score
Actually, who are you again? But anyways; They make up rules. They did not say anything till 10 seconds before the first match that there is a grace period. So how about you get off the thread and get it through your thick head that you guys lost 4-0, every game you guys made excuses. So, can you just leave and not come back?
We used souls rules as a base-line, The first round there was no GP. Then after that we asked for GP, and our wish was granted. We altered his rules slightly. You agreed to our alternations. 'nuff said.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci