• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Divinity | US

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
You guys were DQ'ed, it was a 5v5 and you had 6 members playing not much to say.
Kipzy was not in our clan. Nor in Teamspeak server at all. You guys cannot take a loss. Also, Kipzy did /kill. You guys need to take the loss, we let you get take off one of our fair wins because you guys make up rules as you go. Get off my thread. we beat you guys fair and square.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
Kipzy was not in our clan. Nor in Teamspeak server at all. You guys cannot take a loss. Also, Kipzy did /kill. You guys need to take the loss, we let you get take off one of our fair wins because you guys make up rules as you go. Get off my thread. we beat you guys fair and square.
Lmfao he was In the first match dumbass. If he isn't in your clan then why were you teamed with him? Outside teaming ehh? Double DQ Then.

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
Lmfao he was In the first match dumbass. If he isn't in your clan then why were you teamed with him? Outside teaming ehh? Double DQ Then.
We kicked him during second round after he died because he wasn't listening. Take a loss

Provoxia

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol isn't it funny that this clan can't except that they made a mistake and doesn't know how to count there own players. Also for some reason they make the worst excuses ever. This clan is really PATHETIC!
PATHETIC!!!?!? You have to make up excuses to get out of a round lol Take a loss... seriously your such a hypocrite

Reactions: nba

DivinityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
After the battle, he was still on your roster on the thread. He's in your clan.

EDIT: He's still on your roster.
I haven't updated the roster. you guys lose fair and square. We took his ts ranks away in the second round and he left the ts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci