• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 7

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 83 100.0%

• Total voters

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
AMAZING! Love the tree at spawn the buildings implemented into it, also like the idea of the capitols train throughout the map :3

Looking forward to further maps coming out!

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To be honest, District 7 is one of my favourite districts, as it represents the forest, and I like the forest, and holy granola bars moly this looks absolutely incredible, I can't even comprehend the excellence and effort put in to such a mesmerizing map! This better get accepted. :D

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
sick!! looking forward to playing this ; - )
Well hopefully :)

Wow... Amazing map... Now I have to try make my map better than this though. :( That will be hard.
This looks amerzhing! Nice job Sean!
Hehe thanks :)

AMAZING! Love the tree at spawn the buildings implemented into it, also like the idea of the capitols train throughout the map :3

Looking forward to further maps coming out!
Thanks so much :) I am glad you like it! Ohh I cant wait to, especially Helix's map :)

To be honest, District 7 is one of my favourite districts, as it represents the forest, and I like the forest, and holy granola bars moly this looks absolutely incredible, I can't even comprehend the excellence and effort put in to such a mesmerizing map! This better get accepted. :D
Thank you so much for that amazing comment :)

Still dont know how you did this on time.
I spent littelry the whole week on it :p and I am a fast builder. My last map Hamlyn only took 2 weeks.

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
[QUOTE="I spent littelry the whole week on it :p and I am a fast builder. My last map Hamlyn only took 2 weeks.[/QUOTE]
Ive been up at night building mine and im only around 70% done....... God damnit im slow

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
[QUOTE="I spent littelry the whole week on it :p and I am a fast builder. My last map Hamlyn only took 2 weeks.
Ive been up at night building mine and im only around 70% done....... God damnit im slow[/QUOTE]
Ahh see your building it on your own. I did the bulk of the building and terrforming on my map but some of the small log houses around the perimiter were done by my friends and also I had someone to do my interiors because i'm not even joking when I say this, I am the worst person at interiors you will ever see :p I also had a friend come on and do some amazing red-stone work.

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Ahh see your building it on your own. I did the bulk of the building and terrforming on my map but some of the small log houses around the perimiter were done by my friends and also I had someone to do my interiors because i'm not even joking when I say this, I am the worst person at interiors you will ever see :p I also had a friend come on and do some amazing red-stone work.[/QUOTE]

Ive got a couple of friends helping me out (I call them gardeners xD) with placing bonemeal and flowers and that saves lots of time off my shoulders. Im still building A Mansion (SPOILER ALERT) and doing the interiors for a couple of houses..... o god I hate interior as well. Also, do you think that there will be at least 10 maps in this section? This is the only one so far xD. My map may come out around 14th-16th of october so im gonna be fin with the time limit.
Best of luck for both of us and every for other team! I cant wait to see some more competition awaiting us :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci