• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

District 7

Do you like this map?

• Vote

Votes: 83 100.0%

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Name Of Map: District 7

Lead Builder/Build Team Name:

Its_Sean (Lead builder/ terraformer), ThatOneAlyssa (Interiors), mfungamer (Redstone), SlothyMC (Helping out with building), LucyB1999 (Helping out with building), SharkyCraft_ (Helping out with building) Glucose98 (Helping out with building)​
Description Of The Map:
Its been 15 years since the last rebellion in which all of district 7 was left abandoned, now in a twist and to much disagreement with the rest of the districts it has been chosen for the the annual hunger games. It is the 100th hunger games which also means a new Quarter Quell.

The map is based of district 7 in the Hunger Games which is the lumber district. Corn is situated under the main town which lies upon a massive tree surrounded by pine forest and mountains.

The train to the capital is still here and shows difference between the districts and the capital.

Information about the map.
50 tier 2 chests. (Including corn and a about 15 of these are extremely well hidden in redstone traps/ puzzles and other places.
150 tier 1 chests,
Lots of red stone traps, puzzles and secret areas.
Variation in land for all aspects of PvP. (Flatland, small bits of water and hilly land)
All chests are well placed to make main areas in the map.
Open space for the QQ disasters.
(Note) Corn maybe be a small bit enclosed but there is a lot of exits out of it, 16 I believe and the are wide.
Video/Screenshots:

Cornacopia:

General screen shots of the map and terraforming.

Coordinates of Corn and Deathmatch Arena:

No deathmatch arena.
Corn has a radius of 35 blocks.

Map Radius:

The map is 210 blocks.

Download link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rm26ed72gr2ueg7/QQ2.zip

I,Its_Sean agree and accept that by submitting this map to the MCGamer Network for consideration it may be altered by the staff of MCGamer at any time in order to make gameplay changes. Also, by accepting this you understand that any violation of the map guidelines such as, but not limited to OP items being placed, may result in the immediate removal of your map and or any associated given ranks from our servers. The MCGamer staff have full rights to decide whether or not the map in question is applied to or remains on the server network and the status of the map is subject to change at any time.

I hope you guys like the map a lot of work was put into this, make sure to vote if you would like to see this map in the top 25! Thanks.

Last edited:

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow... Amazing map... Now I have to try make my map better than this though. :( That will be hard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci