• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Disguise Feature?

LunarFrostMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi guys, how are people figuring out people's disguise name? I have been watching some famous youtuberes lately and people know their disguise name somehow, especially biboyqg. Like /stats can't be the way because how do you /stats that specific player out of 24 other players, how do you know that that player is the one and you just decide to /stats him? There must be another way
Thanks Guys

Last edited by a moderator:

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
In future, please do not advertise YouTube channels. Instead post them in the media section.

N

Nikola

Hmm, same happened to me to be honest I don't consider myself famous or anything but I do have 1986 wins so that's not bad at all. There was this guy who said my name in chat while I was disguised. I really don't know how they manage to do that lol

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
The only way is doing /stats and comparing them or /stats then looking on the leaderboards.... you shouldn't give away people's disguises tho, thats the point of /d :p

iBarnyHD

Quantum
Reaction score
The disguise system will be better if the Devs make for disguise names new stats...so if you stats a /d player uou get a bad diferent stats...:)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
I mean, personally I'm not sure how disguise names are un-covered, although revealing disguises is a punishable offense and should be reported accordingly in the proper section. <.<

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I noticed this too… I kinda would like to know this, but I would NEVER state who someone else is, just knowing what I'm up against.
like say Huahwi went missing, then I saw him in game disguised, I wouldn't state who he was, but I would definitely be happy to know he's alive and well :D

I don't think that came out right either.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci