• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[DISBANDED] Armourless AU

FwiedRice

Spectator
Reaction score
Please Change The Win Against Anonymous 5-4 to 5-0 Our Win Since you guys were Ddossing, hacking & also spectating Ingame when we agreed on only to game specs. Also when we asked you to get onto ts, you guys didn't get on it and got players from other clans to do it for you, pure laziness and lack of a responsibility. Other clans have agreed with us. If you don't post the loss by the 5/2/15, a mod might come into this. Also using a banned alt Shanman02 as Jazmo02 is a Auto DQ...
Omg we were not! Just cause your internet pooped doesn't mean we ddos'd! Please show proof of getting ddos'd ):

FwiedRice

Spectator
Reaction score
Please post you 5-0 loss dq to PartyAnimals! Ddos'ing, hacking, using extra players, randy teaming, using someone not on the roster (JoeDare) and using perm banned alt Shanman02 as Jazmo.
We didn't do any of that except i think jazmo did do that although I wasnt in the cb we didnt hack!

FwiedRice

Spectator
Reaction score
You know what F this too many people complaining about crap we didn't do I might as well disband or leave this clan!

FwiedRice

Spectator
Reaction score
And when we lose or cb we don't give a crap about it we just put in down and not try to get people banned just because we lost!

Tranquilityy

Career
Reaction score
1st of all, please don'y double post, it's against forums rules, and second: tell the hackers and ddossers in your clan to stop. Anyway before any flame starts from this, I'm gonna stop. Don't even reply to this message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci