• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[DISBANDED] Armourless AU

NathBrad

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan Battle against #Leverage?
If so add me on Skype: parko114

Deathwish

Gold
Reaction score
Please post the DQ loss against UnitedAU, 3-0. If not, mods will be involved :)

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: CabbagePatchCaleb
Minecraft IGN/Username: King_Bacca123
Wins/Losses: 146/1082
Do you have Skype?: caleb.plays.mc
Why do you want to join Armourless? Because being armourless is great and also a friend invited me :)

ArrivePvP

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello, #Absent challenges you to a CB, if you accept please add arrivepvp:)

PartyAnimals

Spectator
Reaction score
Please post you 5-0 loss dq to PartyAnimals! Ddos'ing, hacking, using extra players, randy teaming, using someone not on the roster (JoeDare) and using perm banned alt Shanman02 as Jazmo.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Please post you 5-0 loss dq to PartyAnimals! Ddos'ing, hacking, using extra players, randy teaming, using someone not on the roster (JoeDare) and using perm banned alt Shanman02 as Jazmo.
Cb against Desire? If so add my Skype: yozyxdminecraft

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh, so we weren't the only ones getting ddossed during a cb against them. How bout I double check with a mod.

AnonymousAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Please Change The Win Against Anonymous 5-4 to 5-0 Our Win Since you guys were Ddossing, hacking & also spectating Ingame when we agreed on only to game specs. Also when we asked you to get onto ts, you guys didn't get on it and got players from other clans to do it for you, pure laziness and lack of a responsibility. Other clans have agreed with us. If you don't post the loss by the 5/2/15, a mod might come into this. Also using a banned alt Shanman02 as Jazmo02 is a Auto DQ...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci