• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score

Date Founded: 1/3/2015
Founders: itsbeny, itstomy and Tadda_
TeamSpeak IP: (Not available at this current time)
Application Status: OPEN

200+ Wins. (Exceptions can be made)
Must have Skype
Must have TeamSpeak 3
Must be above 12 years of age.
Must be Mature and Respectful
Must be active
Must have a working Microphone.

Minecraft IGN:
Name you would like me be called:
Wins/played:
Altenate accounts:
Past Bans:
Why do you want to join Prevail:

Current roster count 15/20

[N] Noble: 3 months
[L] Loyal: 6 months

Owner: [1/1]
Runs the clan and makes final decision .
itsbeny

Leaders: [2/2]
Second in charge and makes decisions for the best of the clan .
itstomy
Tadda_

Officers: [2/2]
Highest level of the staff and can organise Clan Battles.

Bradion_

Deepen

Moderators: [2/2]

Kyle54
Bukkiit

Members: [8/15]
Main body of the clan.
Ecto_

TheBumHead
Elqctric

Xtreme_
ViciousEcho

megakill360
Nubby_
ItzUniqueFX

Cheerleaders:
To support the clan. (Aloud to watch)
_Bugman_
Jordyy
TeeeNTeee
Teerex

BornSurvivor
Narwhalll
ItsClaay
iggy6363
TeeArrr
Tuatara
MURDERCISM
Harrry
Rainzzz

Wins: 8/ Losses: 0 / Postpone: 0

Prevail v Sponges (3-0) (WIN)
Prevail v Ageny (3-0) (WIN)
Prevail v Adrenaline (5-3) (WIN)
Prevail v CyanD1e (5-3) (WIN)
Prevail v Window Washers (1-5) (WIN) DQ (Using players not on roster)
Prevail v Ageny (2-0) (WIN) DQ
Prevail v Cynical (5-1) (WIN)
Prevail v Ping AU (1-2) (WIN) DQ
You didn't beat window washers.
You DQ clans without evidence and post wins.
Can't even take a loss

CriticalPing

Spectator
Reaction score
You didn't beat window washers.
You DQ clans without evidence and post wins.
Can't even take a loss
Also, they make up the BIGGEST excuses to DQ or win the cb. Acuse of Ddos without evidence, and post it as a win after they've lost. Honestly, if you want to own a clan at least play by the rules and be fair, can't even take a loss, we take losses. Though we don't act like idiotic people and say it's a DQ cause we think or know there Ddosing cause we don't have the evidence. You have 3 losses in total thou you think you can do anything you want and make them DQ wins. Lol your cb stats are 5 wins 3 losses

image.jpg

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Also, they make up the BIGGEST excuses to DQ or win the cb. Acuse of Ddos without evidence, and post it as a win after they've lost. Honestly, if you want to own a clan at least play by the rules and be fair, can't even take a loss, we take losses. Though we don't act like idiotic people and say it's a DQ cause we think or know there Ddosing cause we don't have the evidence. You have 3 losses in total thou you think you can do anything you want and make them DQ wins. Lol your cb stats are 5 wins 3 losses

View attachment 44803
1. Pretty cute how you went on a different account to back up your point and like your own post.
2. We have proof of our dqs and stop being such a little hypocrite you dq'd us when we versed Adrenailne for not having a player on our roster when we rekt you we understood that, and gave it to you. Now you come on to this thread and bag us out for doing the exact same thing you did? Gtfo

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Pretty cute how you went on a different account to back up your point and like your own post.
2. We have proof of our dqs and stop being such a little hypocrite you dq'd us when we versed Adrenailne for not having a player on our roster when we rekt you we understood that, and gave it to you. Now you come on to this thread and bag us out for doing the exact same thing you did? Gtfo
You have evidence? Lol okay, how about you prove it and post it as a reply. Let's say Window washers cb

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
You have evidence? Lol okay, how about you prove it and post it as a reply. Let's say Window washers cb
Do you know when to stop.
Your like a six year old that doesn't know when to stop.
We read your messages and I have said more than many times to inbox Tadda or I.
So for the last time leave this thread, I am sick of little immature people that don't know when to stop and keep spamming my our forum page (Tadda, Tom and I).
So for the last time leave.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you know when to stop.
Your like a six year old that doesn't know when to stop.
We read your messages and I have said more than many times to inbox Tadda or I.
So for the last time leave this thread, I am sick of little immature people that don't know when to stop and keep spamming my our forum page (Tadda, Tom and I).
So for the last time leave.
I said if you give me cheerleader I will. Still waiting for that grant

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
It is still pretty sad that you have to lie and say a DQ on the thread when you get rekt. I know window washers would have beat you, like comeon do you really think with the members you have, you're the best clan in au.. ahaha no. Now post the truth you little lying kiddy's. By the way, noone likes little lying kiddy's :eek:

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait, did you just admit to using a player not on your roster? Also we didnt say you used someone not on the roster, Mr.Tadda. Tr6260 was in the game, you asked him to leave, he /kill and then bounties me 7,000 Points. Now if I'm correct that sounds really strange seeming on your thread you've let Cheerleaders spectate and he was spectating and backing you up after the round. It's a little fishy don't ya think?

Taddaaa

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait, did you just admit to using a player not on your roster? Also we didnt say you used someone not on the roster, Mr.Tadda. Tr6260 was in the game, you asked him to leave, he /kill and then bounties me 7,000 Points. Now if I'm correct that sounds really strange seeming on your thread you've let Cheerleaders spectate and he was spectating and backing you up after the round. It's a little fishy don't ya think?
You did you said ChokePoints wasn't on our roster which was correct and we gave that round to you.
also where does it say that tr6260 can't spec? And he was backing us up because you were rambling on like you usually do to get what you want.

TheAdrenalineAU

Experienced
Reaction score
You did you said ChokePoints wasn't on our roster which was correct and we gave that round to you.
also where does it say that tr6260 can't spec? And he was backing us up because you were rambling on like you usually do to get what you want.
When was ChokePoints in the lineup? Cause if he was, then it would of been 5-4. Yeah but even though he spectated he bountied me 7000 points....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci