• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DISBAND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
Why does the 1st page look liek flame?
Exactly i hope this clan doesn't go well, well firstly look at the members, clearly this isn't going well, and look at how they have to lie about a win to make themselves look good.
Firstly We are not lying we were told that we won by a moderator when we explained the cb

Secondly, We do have proof lmao You guys just had the arrogance to block us on skype lol

Thirdly Yozy is actually creating flame if you can't read.

Lastly He is backing up a friend (just like all we all do)

Now leave the thread
Clearly you guys would have not won the cb, look at your members... lol
I can do what i want aswell mate, you aren't a moderator so don't act like one please.
Great argument, backing up a friend, like we all do, actually im telling the truth about the cb, but okay then lol

Your in no place to judge anyone on the skill level you are not the best player in the game so shut your mouth
Actually, he is one of the best on au, not one of the worst like you m9 :3

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Exactly i hope this clan doesn't go well, well firstly look at the members, clearly this isn't going well, and look at how they have to lie about a win to make themselves look good.

Clearly you guys would have not won the cb, look at your members... lol
I can do what i want aswell mate, you aren't a moderator so don't act like one please.
Great argument, backing up a friend, like we all do, actually im telling the truth about the cb, but okay then lol

Actually, he is one of the best on au, not one of the worst like you m9 :3

You are starting to annoy me and i'm not even apart of this.

Ok both clan leaders need to talk to a moderator about this whole situation. If they have requested that you leave their thread don't be stubborn about it and stop posting on it.

Take it to a PM.

Gravey420rd

Career
Reaction score

Ok both clan leaders need to talk to a moderator about this whole situation. If they have requested that you leave their thread don't be stubborn about it and stop posting on it.

Take it to a PM.
lol we have a moderator in our clan, not that hard xD

YoungAgain

Experienced
Reaction score
Flame. Flame. Flame
Kid shut up please.

Take it to a PM.
Well if you are not part of this, why be involved.

Ecto_

Platinum
Reaction score
I am not apart of this, I barely know what this is about.

What you must really look at is how immature some of you look calling people names over the internet and fighting. It's a game, a competitive one yes, but you can be competitive without the need of name calling back and forth. Stop commenting flame on this thread, if you have a problem take it up over inbox or speak to a mod.

Thank you and have a nice day.

DauntingShadow

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm not playing sides here... just telling facts, no one can force someone to change anything on their clan thread if its not violating any rules. So i guess it's up to the owner of the thread to decide what he/she puts up, it would be nice if both clans stopped arguing and took this to Skype or inbox ect... kthxbai

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci