• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Devs?

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
the sunburn disaster takes place at night.

seriously?

And also why was it replaced with the volcano disaster?! That was so cool!

edit: I like how my title was changed, sorry but what was so offensive about it?

Last edited:

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
It was removed because it majorly lagged people. About 4-5 people were lagged out per game if they were standing too close

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Then dont stand to close. ;D
It'd still provide a huge disadvantage for players with not so great computers. For example, let's say you're being chased and you have a super good pc. You can just run by the volcano when it goes off and the person (or persons) chasing could just crash. While that could have been an effective strategy, look at it from the view of the person with the bad computer. It'd be majorly frustrating.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
the sunburn disaster takes place at night.

seriously?

edit: I like how my title was changed, sorry but what was so offensive about it?
What, do you have a problem with moonburn? :p
Volcano was removed because even on the highest of highest-end PCs, people were reporting frame drops to 0 for the majority of the segment (I was even experiencing that myself).

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Bu-bu-bu dont you have like a god tiered computer?!?!? Even I dont...
I do, and the volcano even killed my framerate! Trust me, the volcano was easily one of my favorite disasters, but for the sake of playability, it couldn't stay :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci