• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Designating chests (tiers, locations)

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
The map guidelines also state "IF THERE IS ANY SORT OF OVERPOWERED ITEM ON A MAP THAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED ON TO MCSG WITHOUT THE TRIAL OF A DIFFICULT TASK AND OR PROBLEM SOLVING A REDSTONE CONTRAPTION, THE ITEM WILL BE REMOVED AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAP WILL RECEIVE A PROPER PUNISHMENT."

Which seems to imply that map makers also place their own items in the chests. How does everything fit together, and is the map maker consulted on the location/designation of tiers?

lakerfuffle

Career
Reaction score
The map guidelines also state "IF THERE IS ANY SORT OF OVERPOWERED ITEM ON A MAP THAT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED ON TO MCSG WITHOUT THE TRIAL OF A DIFFICULT TASK AND OR PROBLEM SOLVING A REDSTONE CONTRAPTION, THE ITEM WILL BE REMOVED AND ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE MAP WILL RECEIVE A PROPER PUNISHMENT."

Which seems to imply that map makers also place their own items in the chests. How does everything fit together, and is the map maker consulted on the location/designation of tiers?
This I believe I can answer. Map makers don't put items in chests, that I know of. The plugin places items in-game based on tier. I think that rule refers to special items people can find, mainly as inside furnaces.

Guinessis

Experienced
Reaction score
This I believe I can answer. Map makers don't put items in chests, that I know of. The plugin places items in-game based on tier. I think that rule refers to special items people can find, mainly as inside furnaces.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci