• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
the thing
It did glitch . . . and when is battle?
Are you from Arestle, because you are supposed to tell me.

These are the starting players for the Clan Battle:

Jcamotts
iJUDG3R
PandaWhite
UltiGohanNCreepr

Once I get notified about how many players from each clan will participate I will start adding players. The players listed above are guaranteed to be in the Battle, unless they cannot make it.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
5v5 if thats ok And yes im from #Arestle Could we take about this on skype Im Nelson-Defrasa

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
5v5 if thats ok And yes im from #Arestle Could we take about this on skype Im Nelson-Defrasa
Ok guys, that is the final roster for the Arestle v. Defiance Clan Battle. For those that asked me but did not get in I am sorry you will most likely get in the next battle.

~ ROSTER ~
Jcamotts
iJUDG3R
PandaWhite
UtiGohanNCreepr
Flamer15623

This Roster WILL not change unless member cannot make it.

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok guys, that is the final roster for the Arestle v. Defiance Clan Battle. For those that asked me but did not get in I am sorry you will most likely get in the next battle.

~ ROSTER ~
Jcamotts
iJUDG3R
PandaWhite
UtiGohanNCreepr
Flamer15623

We will be hosting the clan battle on a private server tell us when your Ready ok?

pandawhite5

Survivor
Reaction score

~ ROSTER ~
Jcamotts
iJUDG3R
PandaWhite
UtiGohanNCreepr
Flamer15623

D; Jcamotts!! It might be a little thing but it annoys me that you never put that "5" at the end of Pandawhite!!! ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci