• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Defiance|U.S Clan Now Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer15623

Tribute
Reaction score
I would hope to be on the roster, after all you do have jsaltsman on it. Not that there is anything wrong with him just he doesn't have the amount of wins to that someone needs to register but i'm sure he is good

flamer15623

Tribute
Reaction score
I would hope to be on the roster, after all you do have jsaltsman on it. Not that there is anything wrong with him just he doesn't have the amount of wins to that someone needs to register but i'm sure he is good

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
#Triplepost

Nelson123123

Experienced
Reaction score
Would you like to do a clan battle againt #Arestle Contact Nelson-Defrasa on Skype

Frigid

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
jcam i would like to be on the roster against arestle because my friend peoplelive is in that clan >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci